Everton (H) 7th March - 8pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why??
What's Saturday??

Nervous GIF by Big Brother
It’s my birthday 🎂

That I've seen, 1) Hoddle 2) Kane 3) Not sure, probably Ardiles. Other geniuses burned so very, very brightly but relatively briefly and went elsewhere. Ossie was ours from the get go to the end and I loved him, still do
1) Greavsie
2) Mackay
3) Gazza

Bentancur and Kulusevski hitting the ground running already with such high level performances really emphasises how much of a joke it was that we gave players like Lamela, Winks, N'Dombele etc 15 seasons to adjust to the league to see if they could get to the level we were hoping for when we bought them/brought them through the system

It's odd how the media's take is all "Everton were shit"

Which they were, but had it been City, Liverpool or another of their favourites it would all be "Ruthless XXX put sorry Everton to the sword".

Back
Top Bottom