Everton (H) 7th March - 8pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Finally got to watch it this morning.

Everton where gash let's be honest but you can only play what's Infront of you

Kulu Doc and Kane stood out to me and having a great game but don't think anyone really had a poor game. We played the second half in 2nd gear once we got the 4th. Could have very easy had 8 or 9 if we didn't

Hope we use this to beat United at OT Saturday that's a huge game. Big games against Spammers and Scum coming up also. Top 4 ain't dead yet

COYS

Kulu Doc and Kane stood out to me and having a great game but don't think anyone really had a poor game. We played the second half in 2nd gear once we got the 4th. Could have very easy had 8 or 9 if we didn't

Hope we use this to beat United at OT Saturday that's a huge game. Big games against Spammers and Scum coming up also. Top 4 ain't dead yet

COYS
Yeah Doherty is more like the player that we thought we were getting from Wolves. Team has a better balance.

Look he was one of my favourite players for probably his first three seasons. I just look at the last few years and view it as a terrible waste of Dele’s and the clubs time. I hope he does well but I am not sure he will at Everton who are the worst side we have played this season
It's like a less dramatic window into what might have happened had Gazza stayed after 1991!!

Albeit for differing reasons (Gazza/alcohol, Dele/Party Boy+Social media 'commitments') the distracting self-destruct button was pushed... difference was, Gazza left before it got properly bad... Dele hung around for a few seasons more and his form dwindled as a result...

Some players (Modric/Bale/Carrick) leave and their career goes upwards (which I assume is why Teddy Sheringham is trying to sell Kane for us at every opportunity) ...whereas some go on a downwards spiral.

I think we're ALL just lamenting the wasted talent, and what coulda-woulda-shoulda been opportunities missed with Dele!

The ones who add the 30 pages don't even bother logging in after a win.

After a win pretty sure John Thomas John Thomas likes nothing more than getting 10 girls off only fans, a bucket of Charlie, 3 cases of champagne and vodka and going on a week long bender.

And any one else who has ENIC out membership cards gets an invite too.

Let the man celebrate the good times!!

Legend has it he first chanted “Martin Jol’s having a party…..”

Funnily enough, they were showing this on "The Big Match Revisited" at the weekend, I recorded it and watched it yesterday morning;

My first ever game.... We lost 1-3... and I was hooked for some reason!
But the point is, check out Gordon Smith's o.g (exactly 1 minute in on this clip)
...it was almost a Carbon copy of Michael Keane's last night.... AND at the 'same end' (albeit 150 yards further down the High Road!!)

41 years later... and FINALLY things even themselves up...

"It's all swings and roundabouts though, innit?"

I have to say I love the two Juventusians. They were a good signing. Hopefully, with them, Romero and Conte - and Gil to be fair - we can get off Paratici's back (at least until the end of the summer window when all we've bought is Accrington Stanley's RWB and a secret Russian clone of Ali Dia).

After a win pretty sure John Thomas John Thomas likes nothing more than getting 10 girls off only fans, a bucket of Charlie, 3 cases of champagne and vodka and going on a week long bender.

And any one else who has ENIC out membership cards gets an invite too.

Let the man celebrate the good times!!

Legend has it he first chanted “Martin Jol’s having a party…..”

Or to his own declaration: only comes to the forum to be "a pain in the arse".

I can’t stop thinking about Kulusevski’s passes last night, they were delicious 🤤 and Bentancur is such a breath of fresh air in our midfield, I can’t wait to see him eventually link up with Skippy when he comes back.

Doherty is 1st choice over Emerson no question, he may not be perfect but he’s putting in the performances and building up his confidence which can only be good for us and himself.

On a side note, it seems that the “shit Steven Gerrard” chant went down very well, particularly with the Liverpool fans 😂

COYS
And that annoyed me. We should have gotten at least 2more goals. Goal difference is going to be important come May.
Enjoyed the game though. How can you not enjoy a 5nil victory. Everton were poor though, but as you said you can only play what's in front of you.
Still work to be done,but a positive result and performance.

Pop Tv Alexis Rose GIF by Schitt's Creek

Cheap background, Everton so very poor (I missed the first 30 or so mins) but how nice to see so many players chip in well.

Kane finishing superb again.

Great performance last night.

Everton were useless but you can only beat what's in front of you.

Kane brilliant, Bentancur oozes class, Kulu was great and even Hojberg played well!

Back
Top Bottom