Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Johnson's as much up to his eyes in this as he is accepting Russian money.
BAE systems involved with deals with Saudi will no doubt make it harder for them to go against their instincts, but pressure needs to be applied to Premier League and Tories over the Barcodes

The Saudi crown prince, Mohammed bin Salman, warned Boris Johnson in a text message that UK-Saudi Arabian relations would be damaged if the British government failed to intervene to “correct” the Premier League’s “wrong” decision not to allow a £300m takeover of Newcastle United last year.

Johnson asked Edward Lister, his special envoy for the Gulf, to take up the issue, and Lord Lister reportedly told the prime minister: “I’m on the case. I will investigate.”
Morally, you're right of course....

Should never have allowed them to buy in to begin with..... Much like Abramovich shouldn't have been indulged either.

I suppose it depends on who comes out with control and what they want Chelsea to be. If the Supporters Trust ghet their "Golden Share" then I could envisage a summer firesale. Use the youth and rebuild the foundations of the club. It would be painful as hell for the glory hunting segment of the fanbase, but at least they would be in their rightful place as a football club.
If it turns into an administration situation, there will be a lot of shit to unpack. The baseless offer of money to Ukraine will have to at the bottom of the pile, if at all. A shit move by Roman actually as I am not sure how that would work legally.

How many properties has Roman got in England? Should be able to put up a few Ukrainians once they get over here.

Dear Chelsea. Welcome to life under ENIC.

On a wider note. Do Chelsea now have to have all those trophies 🏆 taken from them ? Because that’s justice, no ?

Enic could take the chance and buy them.
Chelsea are worthless now. They do not own thee trademark on their name or the land their pitch is on. I can not see a long term future for them in their current title challenging state. If they are still under sanctions next year they will not be able to loan out the 40 players that are on loan this season again. Look at the likes of Kennedy who has been there 7 years and spent most of it on loan. They renew these players contracts and loan them out as a form of money laundering that is why they have not broken FFP previously.

Merchandise already in stock can be bought.

FNfMmkeXwAUaY9i

Not sure about online

Back
Top Bottom