Brighton (H) - Saturday (16th April) 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Teams fighting for 4th don't win every game for a quarter of the season, that's what title challengers do.

Sun out, 12.30 kick off - don't know but I'm not surprised by that performance.

They say we have cup finals until the end of the season and thats exactly the type of performance we put down in cup finals.

Felt like I watched 25 minutes of Brighton players being on the floor 'injured' but there's just no excuse for how incompetent we were getting the ball in dangerous areas.

Perfect for the Premier League and TV broadcasters keeping the top 4 race alive. Pretty confident for whatever reasons it will go down to the last game of the season.

Just sell up and put together a mid table side. Son, Kane, Conte, all of them can fuck off. Keep the rest. Install Mason as manager and develop youth to sell on for a profit. Stop pissing around the periphery of glory.

We didn't deserve to win but that Brighton time wasting and cheating did my nut in.
Their keeper should have been booked for time wasting early in the second half. I don’t think the time wasting made a difference to the result, but it was weak by the referee.

We let Brighton dictate the play.

Players went down for no reason from 5 minutes until 90 mins.
Absolute disgusting tactics. I would not pay to see my team play that sort of shit.
It’s obviously good in the pathetic french league with pathetic clueless drench fans but for pureists that was fucking pathetic
But seemingly Disgusting when teams like athletico do it but potter is clever when he gets teams to do it 🤷‍♂️

That was just embarrassing- did Kane take everyone with him to the masters ? Because it looked like they had all been in their jollies for a week - from kick off every single player was absolutely awful couldn’t string a pass together no effort no shape no discipline and no idea totally embarrassed by the whole team don’t deserve conference league let alone champions lge - if we are bringing in moura and winks to try and a game we are truly fucked !!

Might be the best time to get kick up the arse. Time to regroup. Would have been nice to see him try Lucas at rwb what’s the worst they could have happened? A defeat……

Anycunt excusing Kane is anti-spurs. Has great moments. But Kane isn't spurs. He's just a good player who could not give a fuck about the club.
He's a great player who has shown incredible loyalty when he could have won multiple trophies and earned twice as much money rather than wasting his career surrounded by players not fit to lace his boots!

More Spurs in his foreskin than you have in your whole life, matey

We couldn't string two fucking passes together in the 2nd half. Gave the ball away a million fucking times. Literally any team in the world seems to be better at passing the ball than we are.
Yup

All they have to do is sit back and pack the midfield and we are clueless

When we do get a clear chance it fell to the wrong striker

Get rid of Berg because Conte clearly doesn’t rate him so why bother because he’s right

Back
Top Bottom