Brighton (H) - Saturday (16th April) 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How so.... ?
They fell over from the 5th minute to when they scored...

Their disgusting anti-football tactics won the game against our soft centered pussies who couldn't break them down... That's on US....
But the dark arts falling over from 5 minutes on was nothing short of cheating...

Yet Potter and his beard will somehow be lorded as some football genius cos they did it against us...

I want that neanderthal nowhere near our club if that's the kind of football he's gonna bring!

I'd rather eat my own shit on toast?
I was right with you until the bit about the toast!

Have you ever played a fast paced competitive sport? Your twitch reactions are on fire and it looked to me that the reaction was one of momentary surprise. If it was simulation he would’ve made more of a meal of it, you’re speaking shite.

Cucurella should be praised for his honesty for not going down, if he had simulated then Dejan would’ve been rightly sent off.

These instances prove why diving and simulation are rife in football.
Many times thanks and I never clutched my face if I wasn’t hit on it. We will never know his intentions i guess

Probably our worst overall performance of the season, I cant think of any player who played well today.
We've been stuffed this year but played with more guts than today, perhaps the players started believing the hype and got fucking lazy thinking its just gonna happen... well chaps, it didnt so roll up your sleeves and knuckle down.

Conte doesn't seem to be able to come up with a plan against a team that stays compact. He needs to sort that out because if not, every team will give us difficulties.
He won the title at Chelsea (over us, which I'm still not quite ready to get over) where he faced a lot of teams playing compact and deep. I wouldn't say he's unable to come up with a plan, more likely we're simply lacking in the skill to execute the plan.

Again, if you're playing shite then just take the point. Same issue at home to Southampton, even away to Burnley with the late defeats. You can take not always playing well but grind it out and take something from a poor performance. Real lack of charachter sometimes.

One way of being a fan lol

Who derseves is? United? Woolwich? 😂
Do you have brain damage?

If we continue to play like we played today, we do not deserve to play in the Champions League.

United or Woolwich have nothing to do with it. What they do is out of our control.

Well, at the moment, this day is turning out to be not so bad...

Norwich are holding Manure and Soton are beating the Goons.

7c6.jpg

Conte doesn't seem to be able to come up with a plan against a team that stays compact. He needs to sort that out because if not, every team will give us difficulties.
They were compact but the plain fact is they outplayed us. Every one of their players was in the right place at the right time.
But we screwed up big chances. Son from Harry's throw and Berg from Harry's pass.

How so.... ?

Their disgusting anti-football tactics won the game against our soft centered pussies who couldn't break them down... That's on US....
But the dark arts falling over from 5 minutes on was nothing short of cheating...

Yet Potter and his beard will somehow be lorded as some football genius cos they did it against us...

I want that neanderthal nowhere near our club if that's the kind of football he's gonna bring!

I’d fucking hate to see that brand of football at our club but I imagine Potter is just making the most out of a bang average Brighton team by setting them up that way. It allows them to punch above their weight.

I don’t blame him. Same with Dyche when he was at Burnley. You’d know what you were getting and it would work a fair amount of the time.

How so.... ?

This is so spot on. Brighton weren't that impressive to me. They simply have far better than wingbacks than us. All of their attacking play was down the wings and involved their wingbacks, against Royal and Reguilon who suck ass. One can't defend and one can't attack.

Craig Pawson also favoured Brighton today, gave them most of the little calls. Like come on, a yellow and two warnings for a single player, without sending them off. When was the last time that ever happened?

And by the way Emerson Royal has zero attacking threat, and therefore it is like playing with 10 men when we have the ball. I wish Conte would experiment with Lucas or Bergwijn in that position 😂

This is so spot on. Brighton weren't that impressive to me. They simply have far better than wingbacks than us. All of their attacking play was down the wings, against Royal and Reguilon who suck ass. One can't defend and one can't attack.

Craig Pawson also favoured Brighton today, gave them most of the little calls. Like come on, a yellow and two warnings for a single player, without sending them off. When was the last time that ever happened?

And by the way Emerson Royal has zero attacking threat, and therefore it is like playing with 10 men when we have the ball. I wish Conte would experiment with Lucas or Bergwijn in that position 😂
Defo, built for that position.

Back
Top Bottom