The Race for 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think Utd and Woolwich will finish on around 65 points. Maximum 67.

I think 3 wins could do it for us if we beat goons. Brentford, Leicester and Woolwich and we’ve got top 4.

I think we’ll draw at Brentford, beat Leicester and draw against Woolwich. Leaving us needing 4 points against Burnley and Norwich.

I make us favourites but it’ll come down to last day. Hold tight !
Sensible - fancy us against Brentford but not easy

Sensible - fancy us against Brentford but not easy

I believe Brentford have won all but one game that Eriksen started with that one being a draw. They’ve beaten Chelsea and West Ham comfortably during that run too. I think that unless we stop these slow starts we are going to find it very tough to win. Brentford will do exactly what Brighton did except they will have an elite playmaker in their team.

United were dog shit today.
Constantly giving the ball away and being put to the sword the whole game by a terrible Norwich side with very little quality.
They deserved nothing today and is just another poor performance from a long string of them.
2 wins from their last 5, us and Norwich, both 3-2 wins at home, both from Ronaldo hat tricks, both they didn't deserve to win.

Woolwich have put some poor results together but they played far better than us or United today. Same old story of no goal scorer, but the whole game it felt like one was coming. They did look vulnerable on the break, but they will start picking up points again if they keep playing like that.
You definitely didn’t watch because Woolwich didn’t look even close to scoring today. Both sides are atrocious and our biggest competitor for fourth is ourselves.

Frankly I don’t think Woolwich are going to pick up more than 3 more points this season.

I believe Brentford have won all but one game that Eriksen started with that one being a draw. They’ve beaten Chelsea and West Ham comfortably during that run too. I think that unless we stop these slow starts we are going to find it very tough to win. Brentford will do exactly what Brighton did except they will have an elite playmaker in their team.
They won’t - they are a more dangerous attacking side but easier to get at imo which suits us

Tuesday
Liverpool v United
Wednesday
Chelsea v Arse-anal
City v BHA (interesting game)
Saturday
Arse-anal v United 12:30
Brentford v THFC 17:30

Chelsea beating Woolwich would be good.

Then Woolwich beating United works for us as well.

It's in our hands but they are far too slippery for anyone to be too confident

You definitely didn’t watch because Woolwich didn’t look even close to scoring today. Both sides are atrocious and our biggest competitor for fourth is ourselves.

Frankly I don’t think Woolwich are going to pick up more than 3 more points this season.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Most of the game was Woolwich possession on the edge of the Southampton area - and Forster pulled out several absolute world class saves.

You're an idiot to think they won't pick up more than 3 points from their remaining games frankly.

Lol, remember a few years back when we’d lose and then everyone chasing conspired to lose too? Also remember when we played a relegated team on the last day, they had n’aught but pride to play for?

God is protecting us….i did not expect Woolwich losing again today
If God actually excisted, Woolwich would have been Charlton!

Mission Reaction GIF

Fraser Forster was MOTM?

Back
Top Bottom