Everton - The comedy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Cant be playing the likes of Scunthorpe in a run down old stadium

Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity
I wasn't aware you got relegated straight down to the National League from the Premier League.

Absolutely fucked. They’re run of fixtures is awful.

Edit: I will actually miss Goodison Park. It’s an old mess but a great old ground still. Hope we play there one more time at least.

Absolutely fucked. They’re run of fixtures is awful.

Edit: I will actually miss Goodison Park. It’s an old mess but a great old ground still. Hope we play there one more time at least.
Chelsea (h)
leicester (a)
watford(a)
brentford(h)
palace(h)
Woolwich(a)
only Chelsea & Woolwich have something at this point to play for…..watford is fucked, palace, Brentford & leicseter just see the season out…

Fat Frank getting special treatment as per usual because of his playing career.

Sky commentator: "Keeping Everton up would be a real feather in his cap."

What now? Weren't they 5, 6, 7 points - something like that - above the drop when he took over. Taking a team from "in trouble" to near-disaster but managing to see off the disaster is an achievement now? Piss off, Sky.

Chelsea (h)
leicester (a)
watford(a)
brentford(h)
palace(h)
Woolwich(a)
only Chelsea & Woolwich have something at this point to play for…..watford is fucked, palace, Brentford & leicseter just see the season out…

Brentford & Palace continue to play for pride and are simply better teams than Everton.

Fat Frank getting special treatment as per usual because of his playing career.

Sky commentator: "Keeping Everton up would be a real feather in his cap."

What now? Weren't they 5, 6, 7 points - something like that - above the drop when he took over. Taking a team from "in trouble" to near-disaster but managing to see off the disaster is an achievement now? Piss off, Sky.
Reminds me of when Shearer got the Newcastle job and needed 1 win from the last 7 games to stay up but it all proved too much apparently

If Everton go down they’ve only themselves to blame a league table doesn’t hide the fact of a season of dire football or inconsistency but if it’s a straight choice of Burnley or Everton I know who I’d get rid of….

Blimey... Just looked.... Leeds run-in ain't no fun!

Palace (A)
Man C (H)
Arse (A)
Chavs (H)
Brighton (H)
Brentford (A)

Everton have 6 games left to play - but 2 points behind Burnley now (albeit with a game in hand and 4 points behind Leeds having played the same number of games.

Watford and Norwich definitely relegated as they are so far behind and one of Everton, Burnley and Leeds will join them.

ATM Everton look most likely for the drop, but a win or two from the remaining games could change everything ?

Back
Top Bottom