New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Chicken house isnt as good, less chicken and more scraggy pieces.. Very noticeable.. Pretty certain that it also gave me and the lad food poisoning at a game around Christmas time.

Went for a Chicken doner game before last on the high road, the ones in the wrap.. Nearly fell over when they wanted £9 for it. I am sure they were only 5 or 6 quid a year or so ago. Wraps were smaller as well.. May be taking my own pack lunch soon at this rate.
Totally agree about the quality of food, I'm now eating at the noodle bar across the road from the main entrance. Really delicious, and a decent portion for the money.

5th June is National sausage roll day. I hope you have that in your diary.

This issue is important to any true man, woman or child of the great British isles. Well done THST!!!

The-Queen-holding-a-sausage-roll-900x762.jpg
She’ll never get the grease out of those white gloves.

Back
Top Bottom