New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't know why we mock our non-football awards. Congrats to the people involved. Probably means a lot to them.

I’m not mocking. The social media team need to read the room a little. Been waiting about 21 years for barely any trophies and we get a big segment of ground of the year award. Opens us up for more banter. Don’t think any Spurs fan right now gives a fuck about this sorry.

You'll never sing that.

SuperGrass Of The Year Award! YAY!

giphy.gif

We got grass, we got pies
We got grass, we got pies
We got grass. we got pies
We're Alright.

Last edited:
I’m not mocking. The social media team need to read the room a little. Been waiting about 21 years for barely any trophies and we get a big segment of ground of the year award. Opens us up for more banter. Don’t think any Spurs fan right now gives a fuck about this sorry.
Grow a thicker skin if you can't take the banter mate. This is about people getting recognised in their industry and having something to show for it, not everything is about the football side.

Grow a thicker skin if you can't take the banter mate. This is about people getting recognised in their industry and having something to show for it, not everything is about the football side.

Will have to agree to disagree bud. I don’t give a flying fuck about grounds team of the year, especially with how baron our trophy cabinet has been the last 22 years under ENIC.

I know a few people who'd be the first to moan if our pitch was crap. I'm with you - it's something to be proud of and shouldn't be falsely conflated with our lack of football trophies. The footballers need to be inspired by the hard work & success of the ground staff.

I’m somewhere in between couldn’t give a flying fuck as I don’t really follow the merits of growing grass and yet very very pleased for the guys who work hard on this every day and basically live their lives around said grass.

If our playing staff put in the same amount of effort we would probably win the league.

Well done THFC ground staff people.

The footballers need to be inspired by the hard work & success of the ground staff.
I really doubt they care - they couldn't be inspired by coaching staff, high quality training facilities, flashy new stadium, clubs like Leicester punching above their weight, taking private jets to Europe to play in the 2nd/3rd tier cups ...

I really doubt they care - they couldn't be inspired by coaching staff, high quality training facilities, flashy new stadium, clubs like Leicester punching above their weight, taking private jets to Europe to play in the 2nd/3rd tier cups ...
...taking a day trip to America to watch the golf, just before a massively important game...

Yeah, you're right.

Oy Kane - Don't EVER say you want to leave to get trophies again, okay?

Lucky enough to be at the Stadium last week, by myself (well with a THFC person as well), so took the opportunity to take a picture of my seat from the other end.. Never gets boring walking around the place when it is empty.. feel very fortunate when I get the chance..

y4mb24hU3MlYvMZoNFWhvYHUVuS-0__OGN5h0Al68iNUcUfWi34zCvxJoJ3BqHlwAsWXfruvxqgaI_L6OlLAMn4t7Fv3FUKmbriQq7Y_7IIpVwwftbFnRl0He0sFzTyPAzp2RCkPnqVRMdx8JB51eglWE3A7iY7qjCOiHestT3oalMDoYtOMsXiwQvagHXkUdHc

y4m34A7rtSyFMICryLC8yKCAChLOtoJ_BEJs9yKtvbER8L4bSiS_pFSiFXsBka6MdI-KcL3aiw_qjpH0zj_MyuPgwuzlRDPPfCyXCrkcljRkMWwJhajQwa26FI3FRPPgygi_dSIjvaxWHeNqgPdYUqols5eD2wC1CZUJZmvZmSWFzjPyiUlqvA-opxhEwsaTdUR

Internet nobodies/strangers taking the piss from a far off continent. There’s worse things to get annoyed at.

Back
Top Bottom