Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Deal all done and agreed, Diaz's agent then leaks all the details because Diaz is desperate to sign for Liverpool, Liverpool sign him.

But don't let facts get in the way of a good agenda.
Yes. Of course mate. Nothing to do with Levy whatsoever.

All these wicked people implicating him don't know what they're talking about do they mate 👍

AbsoluteImportantIndianspinyloach-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
Yes. Of course mate. Nothing to do with Levy whatsoever.

All these wicked people implicating him don't know what they're talking about do they mate 👍

AbsoluteImportantIndianspinyloach-max-1mb.gif
Oh dear, this is way too easy .

How someone allows themselves to be exposed so often is beyond me.

Tottenham had agreed on a transfer fee with Porto for the wide man before the Reds swooped in to steal the 25-year-old from under Spurs’ noses.

Pearce has now explained that Levy had initially agreed on a deal of £38m plus an additional £12m in bonuses before the Reds swooped in.

He asserts that the Spurs chairman then returned with an offer of £50m as a guaranteed fee to Porto. However, it was allegedly too late by then, with the Colombian having his heart set on a move to Anfield.

The truth is — and context is important here — Diaz was and has been a long-term target of Liverpool dating back to last summer. They were apparently hoping to complete a deal for him this summer, but upped their plans in the face of Tottenham’s bid. In that way, you could consider Spurs’ bid as a failed gazumping of Liverpool, rather than the other way around. Whichever way you look at it, though, the decision to choose Liverpool was Diaz’s. There’s not much you can do about that. Spurs apparently did everything they could do; it just wasn’t enough.

But again, let's not let facts get in the way of an agenda.........cos you know his dad said.

:harrylol: :harrylol:

Everytime I came back on there’s a new one sprung up. Usuallly pretending to be impartial :levylol:

I'm not a Daniel Levy fan, but............I'll just defend him at every turn.
It's pure comedy :roflmao:

Like an adolescent secretly sniffing his mums undies. They know it's a little bit dirty but can't help themselves whenever an opportunity presents itself.

.:mourweird:

Calm down. No need to get angry . Honestly levy won’t be reading so will be fine.
But he will be pleased with your constant support. You have served well. At ease.
There’s enough documented stuff to hang Levy on over the years:
Starting a season with Jake Livermore and Sandro at the pivot and, by not signing Dembele earlier, costing us Champions League football.
The Moutinho transfer farce.
The 18 month transfer moratorium.
The effort to join the Super League perhaps.

Making shit up just ruins your own credibility. I write you off as just another of the ‘yeah, we were so much better under Sugar fighting relegation’ morons.

Carry on.

Back
Top Bottom