Liverpool vs Tottenham Hotspur. May 7th. Saturday – 7.45 PM.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That is a great performance and a well deserved point. Really unlucky to concede that goal via a deflection.

Considering we all thought we were gonna get smashed, the boys have turned up and played really well.

We all need to stop whittling about other results and appreciate what a fantastic point that is and how much we've improved under Conte in such a short space of time.

Massive performance and with some more brains in the team you never know. Some good, some bad and 8 points off the top two this season. Pity we don't show up against anyone else.

Honestly same as a loss when you consider our top 4 chances. Only way that point helps is if Woolwich lose one of their games (besides us), and we draw one of Norwich or burnley.

Better than nothing but barely.

I’ll give the squad credit as it’s a tough point, just not a valuable one.
When we win the NLD (and the other two matches we have) and they draw one of their matches, it already helps us.

1-A72-B612-E5-AB-4236-9-B62-8-EDE56-BC9-EFC.gif

I would have taken a point before the game and I’m very happy with the final result. Everyone worked their socks off and tbh, we could have won that if it weren’t for one deflected shot

I'm sorry but i don't see a reason to be happy at all. That was our chance to put more pressure on Woolwich and pretty much make the h2h match a direct CL ticket.
Yet Hojbjerg decide not to shoot 5 meter infront of enemy net, and decide to pass the ball to Liverpool defenders ....
Yet people are putting me X for being realistic, and not be with ***** glasses.
Our physical condition is also not good enough, and that is clear for quite some time. A lot of players just lost edge after the 60 minute.
We got a team with 8-9 impotent players, and we need to rely on the like of 2 people to do all the job in scoring goals, ain't happening.
We missed a big 3 points here and get back on track for CL.
Now we are missing CL 99,99%.

Back
Top Bottom