Liverpool vs Tottenham Hotspur. May 7th. Saturday – 7.45 PM.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hojlaboggle has killed me, I thought it was in.

I know an away draw at Anfield is a great result for literally any team in the world but in the context of our season we needed the win so badly and it's just been out of reach. In the grand scheme of things 1 point doesn't do a lot for us in terms of the table but I think it just helps us in it will boost our confidence that little bit.

Some heroic performances out there. You can say what you want about this squad and its ability to break teams down or dominate games, but it can pull a heroic, defensive performance out. Lot of players out there who gave everything.

But damn it's so annoying we didn't get the win. A bloody deflection.

As a performance that was fantastic, every player was ready to die for the result. We couldn’t have put in any more effort. Just a shame PEH didn’t win us the game at the end.

If only we’d played with that intensity against Brighton. That game will define our season unless Woolwich slip up.

The boys fought their bollocks off today..... Fair fucks.

Can't ask for more....

Fuck all the late sniping at PEH.

Props to the back 5..... Bless Emerson in particular for raising his game.

What an absolute nail biter. Huge credit to the team today. They kept their heads and hopefully this will lift them to decimate the gooners on Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom