Liverpool vs Tottenham Hotspur. May 7th. Saturday – 7.45 PM.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They should have Vared it to Red

This is not the first time at all

Fucking ridiculous

But hey this is with the league kneel down

Can you imagine what would ve been if there were no kneeldown? Son would have been crippled. Forget getting edited out on MOTD lol
I thought that first replay, never got mentioned again

Oh fuck off......

Find another club you plastic moron.

You and all the other pricks saying shit like this were predicting we'd be slaughtered before the game.

We'd have won but for a jammy deflected goal.

You melts may not have noticed but Hugo an easy game.
We restricted Liverpool to 3 shots on goal , the lads did good, proud of them.

Really good performance from everyone bar maybe bentancur, he struggled in there

A point is great as i think they are the best team in Europe honestly, and it keeps us alive in the race for 4th

Emerson and Sessegnon were great, but Davies was motm for me
He did, but that was a fucking tough ask with the two. He looked a little panicky today, which he hasn’t previously.

Anyway. They were all fucking awesome. Just back Conte and let’s see how we do.

Fuck it. 1-1 away from home against one of the best teams in the world (at the moment). Definite signs of improvement defensively, unlucky with the deflected goal.

Let's see if Woolwich bottle it tomorrow.
The sad thing is they are fucking World Champions against the bottom 10 teams, always been!
But let´s hope!

Rip Pray GIF

Proud of the team tonight. To a man. It’s a good thing to be disappointed with a draw. Top performance. This is why we need to back conte to the hilt. He went toe to toe with klopp tonight

Can’t cry about getting a point at anfield. Should have won some easier games earlier this season.

All that said, if we win out I still think we get 4

Only one outcome today. Absolutely nothing to suggest it will be anything but a 2 or 3 goal defeat.

Not defeatist as opposed to being completely realistic.

At out best of 4 or 5 years ago we might have held our own and still found a way to lose, so this has one result and then we see what our remaining games can bring.

WRONG AS ALWAYS.

:lucasl:

Woolwich went through a really bad spell very recently, let’s hope it’s coming back tomorrow, they are a very young team with very little experience they could quite easily bottle it and draw tomorrow. Leeds team are playing for a new manager and all will have a point to prove.

Back
Top Bottom