Liverpool vs Tottenham Hotspur. May 7th. Saturday – 7.45 PM.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would def have taken the draw before the game, I thought we were going to get destroyed!

Emerson did well and sess' assist must boost his confidence.

Can't believe hojberg at the end but a point away against Liverpool is good stuff.

Man U's result is priceless.

I think the goons have probably a tougher run than us now, we need to spank them at the lane. So glad this fixture is at home.

Come on the boys!!

If we'd held on for that point vs Brighton we'd be in a great position now .. as great as tonight was we're still now left putting our faith in mostly no hopers.

Ah well, promising signs from the team, EL looking pretty nailed on.

Man U can't catch us.

4 point gap and they only have 1 more game.

Last edited:
Meh .. just don't see it from Leeds. They can't defend. Newcastle maybe but it'll be an Woolwich side who have CL to play for vs a Newcastle side who are on the beach. That's definitely the big one though and our best shot at them slipping up.

We obviously also have to do the job against them, which is not going to be straightforward at all.

I think a lot of the Newcastle team will be up for it. They are playing for their places next season given they are expecting a big transfer window.

I thought we'd lose handily today, but it was a good team performance, all worked together, good tactics. A point at Anfield against this Liverpool team is a great result.

We have to hope Leeds do us a favour and steal a point, but whatever happens it's game on Thursday and we are right in there for a shot at 4th with a couple of games to go.

If we'd have got Conte in the summer, we'd probably have finished 3rd. The crazy thing is, we still could haha.

We are one point behind and an extra game played. So if they draw tomorrow, they are 2 ahead. And if we win the derby we are ahead 1. Which is why the point mattered very little because we’d still be level but ahead on GD by a minimum of 9.

Why does half the board not contemplate this?
But what if a mix of results happen where we end up with one point more than Woolwich at the end of the season?

(I can't be arsed to work out the results lol)

Back
Top Bottom