Liverpool vs Tottenham Hotspur. May 7th. Saturday – 7.45 PM.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

But what if a mix of results happen where we end up with one point more than Woolwich at the end of the season?

(I can't be arsed to work out the results lol)
Wouldn’t matter because we are still ahead without that point on GD.

There’s a small chance Woolwich lose to Leeds, Everton or Newcastle and it means we can afford a draw against burnley or Norwich. But that’s a low chance and really the only way this point helps.

No shit ... that's how leagues work is it?

We had a golden chance very recently and passed it up with a whimper. It was annoying, that is all. Obviously overall under Conte we've been very good, something I've said numerous times, he's done a wonderful job.

It doesn't change the fact that we had the ball and dropped it, and now have to hope Woolwich do as well.
Point(s) dropped are worth the same whenever they occur. You can't point to one game and not another.

He’s 8 yards out, only the keeper to beat with a ball delivered with plenty of pace

You have a go!!!!

There’s no certain outcome obviously but no one blames you if the keeper pulls off a blinder

In the game it’s called taking responsibility. He should have. Simple
Lol he's 8 yards out. He's a DM. He chose to square the pass. He's in the air going backwards, he's probably not going to score. Maybe he can have a go but I repeat he's a DM. To completely trash his entire game is wrong. He was immense in his actual role. That's what's simple to see. You clearly didn't watch the previous 86 mins

There’s a small chance Woolwich lose to Leeds, Everton or Newcastle and it means we can afford a draw against burnley or Norwich. But that’s a low chance and really the only way this point helps.
Ok so what if results happen that mean we finish level on points with Woolwich?

Then you aren't a fan. Attitude like that isn't needed. Son puts in a shift every game
No shit? Really?? I'm not a fan??
I'm just not blind to the fact that we've handed a CL spot to woolwich because we obviously don't give a fuck.
Do you really think these players give it their all?

We deserved to win but let’s be realistic, most of us would’ve taken a draw at Anfield. It was an unlucky deflection for their goal but we move on. Either way we need to slaughter the shit out of the scum regardless of their result tomorrow.

Conte has just sent a message. It was difficult for my Player’s to play against this noise..

He’s sayig the fans are vital on Thursday,, Don’t worry Antonio we will not let you down.

The game went as expected.

Not sure why we persisted with trying to play out all the time.

Get the ball forward quick and we were dangerous.

I've been a huge critic of him, but Emerson gets my MOTM. He was really good, just lacking quality in the final pass.

Sess was also decent today. Goes to show half decent performances from the WBs and we are in business. The system is designed like that.

Defensively really good, some old school defending from the back 5. Need similar in the final 4 games, bodies on the line.

Bentancur and Kulusevski were poor today. Dawdling on the ball, Romero too. They need to sharpen up on the ball.

Just heard klopp bitching about our tactics. He can get fucked, we play counterattack football he knew that and could do anything about it. Without a deflection he'd have lost. Fucken prick.

Go again Thursday. Need that level of intensity and fight here on out.

I don't think it's that small a chance. Both us and them have lost bizarre games at bizarre times in recent months - anything can happen, this point could well be the decider.

Back
Top Bottom