Liverpool vs Tottenham Hotspur. May 7th. Saturday – 7.45 PM.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If Hojbjerg had gone for goal and hit the keeper, the same people who are howling in rage at him for not trying would have been cunting him off for not playing Kane in.

And that's a fact you can build a house on.

So let me get this straight. A lot of us thought we were going to get smashed by Liverpool, we end up putting in a great shift, drawing, but people still find reason to complain about it being pointless.

Is it disappointing that lapse of focus let that goal in, yea sure, but that doesn’t invalidate the result. Take some pride in it, because every non spurs fan wrote us off for this.

Most Spurs fans wrote us off too.

COYS!!!

Point(s) dropped are worth the same whenever they occur. You can't point to one game and not another.
Lol.. absolutely clueless. The mentality is totally different from a game we played and lost in September compared to one in the run in when we are in a strong position in the league. with the games Woolwich had coming up (Chelsea/United) it was real chance to get daylight with the derby coming up. Yes it's exactly the same isnt it

Mixed feelings.

In most contexts a point at Anfield is a great result but we needed to win our last 4 games to keep our top 4 destiny in our hands.

Now we need one of Leeds, Newcastle or Everton to take points off the scum to get top 4 (obviously assuming we win our last 3).

It's that fucking Southampton game that still hurts.

Sad Sydney Sweeney GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Both games.

Robbed by officials away.
Pissed away 3 points at home.

Emerson for me, don't know if it's because he played above expectations but I was impressed
Yeah, I’m not going to lie but I think that’s the best he’s played this season.

I won’t get carried away and say we need to keep him, but he did a good job tonight and deserves any praise he gets.

I mean, we all shit on him when he has a poor game so credit where credit’s due.

Lol he's 8 yards out. He's a DM. He chose to square the pass. He's in the air going backwards, he's probably not going to score. Maybe he can have a go but I repeat he's a DM. To completely trash his entire game is wrong. He was immense in his actual role. That's what's simple to see. You clearly didn't watch the previous 86 mins
Fuckin dm. The last i checked a dm is still a footballer!

Maybe you should tell Pierre not to bother getting into box

Fuckin dm piss off you donut

Sorry pal enlighten me … what other positions can’t head the football

I did watch … he played well

Good effort from the team today. We know we don’t yet have the quality, breadth or mentality for a decent full season. We know we’ve been frustratingly inconsistent at times. But there’s clear progress on all fronts. Top 5 would only be disappointing because Woolwich could fluke 4th. Focus on ourselves and back the best manager we could hope to get right now.

This ain't how football is working.
Just because you lose to Burnley, Brighton, etc. doesn't mean you should not be pushing hard and try everything to get back on track, if you don't get that, than i don't know what to tell you.
In PL you are expected to lose a points somewhere in the race against this team, it's just the league that is that tough.
Guess what buddy, if Woolwich was thinking like you, they would have give up long ago.
They lost their easiest matches against Palace, Brighton and Southampton. 3 in a **** row.
But then they beat Chelsea, United and West Ham, matches not much people expecting them to even get points off. Yet they won them all 3, and that's how they get in front of US.

If they were with your thinking, now we would have been in front.
Sorry but you are looking at the small picture, and you are dreaming small, this ain't how you become great.

Try to argue with that example, you can't.
Sorry, I can't decipher that.

I’m really disappointed with a draw and I’m confused by our time wasting after Liverpool had equalised. That said, it was a great performance by us against an elite side. If this match was 3 games earlier or we had taken care of Brighton/Brentford than I would be jumping up and down about a draw at Anfield.

No shit? Really?? I'm not a fan??
I'm just not blind to the fact that we've handed a CL spot to woolwich because we obviously don't give a fuck.
Do you really think these players give it their all?
Nope you are not. Liverpool steamroll every team or always edge it. We've left this game disappointed not to win and had better chances. How can you question the effort. If we saw this in a couple of other much more winnable games in Brighton and Brentford then we'd be ahead of Woolwich. Today we gave our all..no question. Anyway. Don't bother watching the team if that's how you feel..it's not a jibe beciyou don't agree with me.. literally don't watch or spend a penny on those you say don't give a fuck

Back
Top Bottom