Liverpool vs Tottenham Hotspur. May 7th. Saturday – 7.45 PM.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why can’t we just enjoy a decent performance from the lads against the dippers at their back yard and were lucky to grab the equaliser?

If we miss top four after 38 games, then we can bemoan everything but fuck sake, getting something from Anfield and some are talking like it’s doomsday.

Lol.. absolutely clueless. The mentality is totally different from a game we played and lost in September compared to one in the run in when we are in a strong position in the league. with the games Woolwich had coming up (Chelsea/United) it was real chance to get daylight with the derby coming up. Yes it's exactly the same isnt it
Winning 3 points against City is the same as winning 3 points against Leicester, same difference if you lose against City and lose against a shit Man U, 0 pts is 0 pts. 1 point is 1 point. The feeling might be very different.

And drop the personal insults aye.

Oh shut up you tart!

Give the guy SOME credit... he was one of our best players tonight.... and who's to say the 'two simple square balls' you demanded would've ended up in goals scored?? Harry was hardly on fire tonight!
You can dick ride all you want, he can barely do the basics. Guys a liability and as I said, even when he’s doing alright he’ll do something so costly five minutes later. Or twice, as the case was today.

If Hojbjerg had gone for goal and hit the keeper, the same people who are howling in rage at him for not trying would have been cunting him off for not playing Kane in.

And that's a fact you can build a house on.
Not any decent house it’s not

You go for it

The keepers entitled to make a save

It’s as hard to hit Kane as it is either post

From where we were when Conte came in to where we are now is night and day, back this man in the summer and anything is possible he is a tactical genius an given the players he wants we will be serious challengers. The only problem will probably be the usual one Levy
Even if you go with we are still defensive on the turnover is night and day... We get the ball and attack with many rather than few (same vs Jose)

Conte has just sent a message. It was difficult for my Player’s to play against this noise..

He’s sayig the fans are vital on Thursday,, Don’t worry Antonio we will not let you down.
It’s an interesting one.

I really think the team is struggling with the new stadium. We get rolled over way too often. I wonder even if the scale and noise actually frightens the players rather than emboldens them.

Standard drivel.

His team are tired, difficult to play against an opponents set up that way. Massively passive aggressive. Eyes like he’s eaten five pounds of ketamine.

Just whinging.
...and teeth like he's just carved them out of marble... they're just not natural!
One day, all that OTT 'for the Telly' chest thumping he does at the Kop (only when they win, mind) is gonna induce some sort of cardiac arrest... it can't be good for the heart!

Fuckin dm. The last i checked a dm is still a footballer!

Maybe you should tell Pierre not to bother getting into box

Fuckin dm piss off you donut

Sorry pal enlighten me … what other positions can’t head the football

I did watch … he played well
Right so every player has the same strength and weaknesses and can play in every position?? Being good in heading the ball to defend and being good at it to score are the same are they? Yeah ok. Well done you fool. He's falling backwards and made the choice to pass as soon as that ball is in the air,if he pulled off what he tried to do it's a tap in for kane.

Would still be the case if we had lost today because of goal difference. This result did nothing in terms of securing 4th.

But in isolation a very good game and result.
Perhaps but we don’t know yet if that GD will sustain. They could beat Leeds 10-0. Lose the others 1-0. We get two more draws. And then we’ll be relieved to have our extra point, right?

But yeah, you’re probably right to be fair. Though i think the psychological benefit to us in being good enough to get a point at Anfield and the fear of playing us it induces in Woolwich could count for a lot more in terms if how that impacts results,

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom