Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thought this interesting.

klippy.jpg

The seethe out of Klopp last night was a joy to behold.

Worth noting than in 6 league games this season against Citeh, Chavs and ourselves, Dippers recorded 0 wins out of 6. They're in a European Cup Final on the back of as soft a run as you could get, Benfica and Villareal in quarter final and semi final. For all the praise and soft press both Klopp and his team get, there's a common thread here - they're great at running around manically, 'gegenpressing', intensity but seem to be lacking in guile, flair and imagination to go out and beat a good side.

The funny thing is that I don’t think we would do well in the champions league, conte for all his strengths has no pedigree in it, ( he has a better record in the Europa)
I think the killer is that we are losing out to them bastards Woolwich, I think if we missed out to united it would be considered a great season.
In terms of recruitment I don’t think most players wil pick Woolwich over us because we aren’t in champions league, if anything we stand a better chance of success in it than they do in the champions league.

The funny thing is that I don’t think we would do well in the champions league, conte for all his strengths has no pedigree in it, ( he has a better record in the Europa)
I think the killer is that we are losing out to them bastards Woolwich, I think if we missed out to united it would be considered a great season.
In terms of recruitment I don’t think most players wil pick Woolwich over us because we aren’t in champions league, if anything we stand a better chance of success in it than they do in the champions league.
Hate to say it but when I look at both us and Woolwich, regardless of who finishes 4th and who finished 5th, I can see both teams playing in the latter stages of the Europa based on current squads.

I can. Slippy wants his job.

Naturally the ref won't allow what happened to us to happen to the dippers but I hardly think Slippy will roll over.

Not getting it any time soon.

Klopp's new deal runs til 2026.

Wasn't good news for SG.... He needs to make a dent at Villa next season or he'll start to spin his wheels

People said that about vieira not wanting to beat Woolwich and he did. If gerrard wants the top job at Liverpool he’ll want to beat them.
The problem is that he knows the reaction he'll get from the Scousers if he stops them getting three points. He knows 'You'll Never Walk Alone' is bullshit if you do something they don't like.

No win situation for him - Lose and he'll harm his chances of managing them. Win and he'll put a stain on his legacy there.

"everyone wants us to win because it means oil shiek millionaires can't buy the league"

True story

Putting aside their wage bill, breaking the transfer spending records for a defender and keeper, agent fees, half the refs in the country being scouse, every pundit fist pumping when they score and every plastic being a life long fan since they stopped following manure...

it is amazing they can even compete at all.

Fun fact for any born again dippers at work: Spurs have finished above Pep more times than Klopp has. I'm not sure if it is true but they won't know and it sounds plausible.

Klopp knows conte has his number, and if we had anythnig like the sort of squad he's going to build, we'd have battered them in both games.

See you next season, you gurning donkey-gobbed cunt.

Back
Top Bottom