Tottenham Hotspur Vs Woolwich Wanderers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

zTxhKDY.jpg

:dierno::llorisunsure:

ViRiK9t.jpg

Oou1Hcy.jpg

UmlOBpA.jpg

True story this:
Back in 1985, as a child, I had a kidney removed at Great Ormond Street Hospital, a week before Christmas... the entire 1985 Woolwich squad stopped by to the Childrens' ward to hand out gifts etc

aaaaanyway.... I was coming round from my op... I woke up to see a young Martin Keown holding my hand, and Kenny Samson (with tears in his eyes, might I add, though he might have been drunk and just lost a bet) holding the other... Viv Anderson was there too...

I had a Spurs scarf draped over my bed, I was totally out of it... and honestly, I thought I'd died and gone to Hell... how we all laughed!

Upshot of the story is, I've always had a soft spot for Viv Anderson, Sansom & Martin Keown (probably 'cos that '85 Arse team was shit... so that helped!)

But seeing this kinda shit today still makes my blood boil... it just confuses me a bit more, internally, y'know!
Do you still have the hand?

Surely these idiots are embarrassed by this shit.
please save us for the yid army etc.

a level of shame I cannot comprehend.
I'm not a man of agro but I LOVE them running the gauntlet.

Sometimes I think what am I doing, a grown man now with grandkids hurling abuse (that's all I do if I'm honest) at a bunch of Tarquins hiding behind a police cordon, it all seems a bit fake in my cynical older years. BUT hearing those words has put a massive smile on my face, gonna give it larger than ever, I want this cunt to shit himself, I want him to do as the others are doing, hiding in camouflage too scared to wear their club's colours, forced to wear our colours on derby day, something I would never do. I want this prat to be so frightened that he never goes again, stays away from our patch as he has confessed that his mates do.

When I go to theirs, every year I wear our colours on show, just walking about drinking a cup of coffee. Only once did someone say something to me, two little snotty nosed mummies boys thought they'd really hurt my feelings by calling me "spud" loooooool. But just an expressionless unfazed face staring back at them, nothing said just a fixed stare, not looking away made them melt back into the filth of their matchday crowd.

Up The Spurs!

Back
Top Bottom