Tottenham Hotspur Vs Woolwich Wanderers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There was also the friendly at start of the season which was less than half full. Son scored, 1-0 win.

But yes first league game with full crowd :tobyarm:
...during which Sakha received a generous, heartfelt, bridge-building standing ovation from the Spurs fans....

I doubt that will be the case tomorrow!

(We'll probably be accused of racism if we give him any abuse!!)

...during which Sakha received a generous, heartfelt, bridge-building standing ovation from the Spurs fans....

I doubt that will be the case tomorrow!

(We'll probably be accused of racism if we give him any abuse!!)
Honestly thought that was incredibly weird at the time. Didn't take part myself

I admit to be a grouchy old git but this flag thing planned for the South stand for a league game will just reinforce that lots belief that this is our Cup Final. Cut the PA 5 minutes before kick-off and let the fans generate the atmosphere.

One more sleep until...

hulk-avengers.gif

What publication is that?
I actually find his description of THFC fans far more inflammatory than anything said about Judas.
I also hate that he felt the need to bring Judas' race in to the conversation. He would have been treated with no less distain if he was every racists dream depiction of the perfect white male.
Ok I bothered to read that crap. Now I think some of the Campbell stuff crossed the line, but this so called Spurs fans description of the fanbase is eye watering. My 'favourite' the strange confluence he makes between coming from a nice middle class back ground and thd dregs of society. Who the inference is don't hence why they are scum. Wow I don't think this fool sees how bigoted that is. Spurs also draw fans from the Broad Water farm Estate. So obviously I'll tell my freind Dane his obvs scum and a bigot( Jamaican, ) then the fool cites 'patriotism ' as a justification of some of said abuse....does he know what that word means? Very bloody odd.

Back
Top Bottom