Tottenham Hotspur Vs Woolwich Wanderers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I love when they say shit about our team hasn't won anything, neither has 95% of their current team! You can literally break down any one of their stupid little catchphrase arguments so easily and they will say 'trophies' because it's the only thing they can muster even though they haven't won anything important for 20 years. Hope we destroy them.

Tornado Ted clearly a legend

On a par with Mr DT

Semi final of Eurovision is on Thursday night, so a tough decision needs to be made.

Thanks to mummy mummy for the heads up!

bucks-fizz-eurovision.gif

I love how they think they have discovered a new senastion with that embarrassing nursery rhyme. They are posting it all over social media saying how it has united the fans.. hahaha everyone else is laughing at how bad it is and they can't even see it..

That is one totally out of touch embarrassing fan base.

Fuck this lot. Fuck Lego head, and fuck the form table.

I’m feeling nervous but confident at he same time (if that’s possible). Coooooo’m aooooooooon yoooooooooouuuuuuu Spurs!!!!!

I think not losing will be their objective this time. Whether or not they can change their style for that I have no idea. I'd be shocked if they come out blazing trying to win.

Arteta strikes me as a football purist that won't want to deviate from his style. I'm not convinced they have the personel to sit back and defend.

Whilst we have proven that we find it very hard to break down teams with 10 men behind that ball - that has typically been against teams that play a defensive style and are well drilled in defensive shape - which Woolwich are clearly not the best at.

I agree that they will be more than happy with a draw, but I don't think they will seek to park the bus the achieve that. Fouling, time wasting and theatrics are far more likely to dominate.

Back
Top Bottom