Tottenham Hotspur Vs Woolwich Wanderers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The anticipation of this game is fucking me. I’m exhausted.
Confused What Happened GIF by Google

Don't think I've ever felt more confident about an NLD.
This is where the new stadium really comes into play. Leave the prawn sandwiches in the fridge. We will be the 12th man. We need 3 points sure, but if we want 4th we also need to break them emotionally to end their season.

Once more into the breach, dear friends!!!

Osama bin laden
Piers Morgan
Donald trump

V

Bob Marley
Laura trott
Emma radacanu

Class chasm…. You get it
You forgot Tom Holland and Adele.
To be fair, we also have Richard Littlejohn, who is basically Piers Morgan without the Media profile!
Then again, Michael McIntyre & Jude Law vs. Alan Davies & Matt Lucas is a non-contest!

I know who if rather watch!

Fuck me.... I fucking DESPISE them!!

A reminder

The description of Spurs fans fans is classic.

Oh man how I wish Sol was white.
'cos the hatred would've been JUST as vitriolic .. and there wouldn't be a case to answer to ... they've missed the point on SO many levels... Had Hoddle done this (which he wouldn't have, obviously!) The hatred would've been as bad... if Kane had done it (which he wouldn't have) we'd have despised him...

The fact Spurs fans were being labelled racist (when at the same time, Ledley 'the KING of White Hart Lane' was our absolute hero and adored amongst every single Spurs fan) speaks volumes....

Then again, Chelsea and West Ham were MORE than happy to HISS at us, whilst we were condemned for singing YID!

Fuck me, this world is warped!!

Last edited:
“In terms of suspension risks, Granit Xhaka must be careful as he will receive an additional two-match suspension if he is sent off for a third time this season, whilst Gabriel Magalhaes and Martinelli will receive an additional one match to their punishment if sent off for a second time.”

https://www.football.london/Woolwich-fc/news/mikel-arteta-Woolwich-tottenham-derby-23904629

Don't think I've ever felt more confident about an NLD.
This is where the new stadium really comes into play. Leave the prawn sandwiches in the fridge. We will be the 12th man. We need 3 points sure, but if we want 4th we also need to break them emotionally to end their season.

Once more into the breach, dear friends!!!
I want them (players and scum) to need therapy after this. If we don’t smash these cunts, there’s a good chance I’ll need therapy.

5/6-0 will calm me down a wee bit. Break their fucking souls.

such an intimidating atmosphere, that they all have fucking reoccurring nightmares.

Clear that action man likes to get his team to try and blitz the oppo right at the start and grab something early.

They will press us like demented wraiths right form the off.

We just have to neutralise that with the same energy and then seek to control the game.

I worry Leggo boi has them just sit deep with the onus on us to come at them. But suspect he has too much ego and they lack the discipline to make that work.

Yup. Bear in mind a draw would be a good result from their point of view.... But are they actually able to play that way?

A reminder

The description of Spurs fans fans is classic.

What publication is that?
I actually find his description of THFC fans far more inflammatory than anything said about Judas.
I also hate that he felt the need to bring Judas' race in to the conversation. He would have been treated with no less distain if he was every racists dream depiction of the perfect white male.

Back
Top Bottom