Tottenham Hotspur Vs Woolwich Wanderers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Like City and Liverpool, Woolwich will commit many players to the final 3rd. Playing the ball between the wings and putting it into a crowded box. This leaves them vulnerable to our biggest strength - the break. Again; like City and Liverpool they are very well trained in fouling to break up the play as soon as they lose the ball - creating time to get back into shape.

Thanks.
Do the other tactics guys agree?
I have a hunch they will sit back.

Last edited:
You've upset the people on Woolwich Mania.

I love when they say shit about our team hasn't won anything, neither has 95% of their current team! You can literally break down any one of their stupid little catchphrase arguments so easily and they will say 'trophies' because it's the only thing they can muster even though they haven't won anything important for 20 years. Hope we destroy them.

Clear that action man likes to get his team to try and blitz the oppo right at the start and grab something early.

They will press us like demented wraiths right form the off.

We just have to neutralise that with the same energy and then seek to control the game.
If they press us high they’ll be playing into our hands, I hope they do

Kane, Son and Kulusevski will have a field day if their defence is isolated

A make shift left back, Cedric, Gabriel and holding, absolute pony back line

Idiot on Sky Sports News just said Gabriel Jesus might join Woolwich in the summer because 'they're back in the Champions League'.

We have to smash them and break them for the remaining games!
Maybe he's just in on the plot for the season.

I kept hearing multiple different people on Sky Sports after the Liverpool game say that City were 3 points clear. But they hadn't played Newcastle and were currently 2nd on GD.

Maybe he's just in on the plot for the season.

I kept hearing multiple different people on Sky Sports after the Liverpool game say that City were 3 points clear. But they hadn't played Newcastle and were currently 2nd on GD.
You really do have to wonder whether the league is getting as fixed as WWE. Keep it alive as long as possible for the viewing figures.

You really do have to wonder whether the league is getting as fixed as WWE. Keep it alive as long as possible for the viewing figures.
Based on Fabinho escaping 2 blatant red cards and us being forced to play 11 men when in at least 4 games there should have been a red. Fabinho included.
VAR should have ended this sort of thing, but still bad decisions are happening with no explanation.

The City handball at Everton?

It just keeps happening.

I know it’s not for everyone (personally I love it)

But they can’t handle this chant

For all their petty nonsense… tott day and what is shit bollox

This chant kills em…. They physically shrink when this goes off

COYS
Need plenty of that on Thursday tbh.

Fuck the THST. It should be like gladiators I’m front of a baying Roman mob.

Give them hell!

Fuck me im making myself angry 🤬😆

Oh man I wish Sol was white. 'cos the hatred would've been JUST as vitriolic .. and there wouldn't be a case to answer to ...
The fact Spurs fans were being labelled racist (when at the time, the Ledley KING of White Hart Lane was black) speaks volumes....

Then again, Chelsea and West Ham were MORE than happy to HISS at us, whilst we were condemned for singing YID!

Fuck me, this world is warped!!
I wish he was blue....literally. A tragic auto erotic asphyxiation sort of blue.....too much?😄😄

They will try to park the bus because as long as they don't lose they will get 4th.

I expect Kane to have a big game along with Son. We need to break them down and win big.

This is what these 2 bob clubs (chav/spam(scum) don’t get.
WE GOT ENOUGH HATE FOR EVERYONE. AND SOME TO SPARE!
My hate is chavs, but I fully understand and support the hate for others.
see, we Even have equal opportunity hate.
loving the haters
MultI-tasking fanbase. Best in the world.

Please include the Dippers

Murdering vermin eternal victims

Oh man I wish Sol was white. 'cos the hatred would've been JUST as vitriolic .. and there wouldn't be a case to answer to ...
The fact Spurs fans were being labelled racist (when at the time, the Ledley KING of White Hart Lane was black) speaks volumes....

Then again, Chelsea and West Ham were MORE than happy to HISS at us, whilst we were condemned for singing YID!

Fuck me, this world is warped!!

And we can’t even call them R Bs

Back
Top Bottom