Tottenham Hotspur Vs Woolwich Wanderers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Right, radio silence broken…WhatsApp off mute (& exploding).

At London Bridge and having a few beers before getting on the train at Liv St. Might get off at Seven Sisters to ‘enjoy’ the High Rd.

Let’s make some fucking noise Tottenham….and terrify these Woolwich Nomads. Make it thunderously loud….COYS!!!

That moment you remember Conte teams don't do well when playing weekend-midweek-weekend

Jim Carrey Reaction GIF

How will Woolwich play? I think Arteta only knows one way. He'll try to control possession and attack, like he did last year in this fixture. This should suit us.
Don't forget they have the "we almost beat city Cup" and the "good half against Liverpool shield"... He will play as they do and believe it will work

I think it's naive to think Woolwich won't cause us problem. No Saka or White is obviously an advantage for us, but Martinelli, Odegard and Smith-Rowe are all players who can cause us issues.

On paper, we have the better XI overall, I don't care what they think, we just need to show up like we did at Anfield and at The Etihad.

They will sit deep and try and counter us, which is where we struggle, but we need to batter them, wave after wave of attack, but be switched on to the counter.

More often than not this season, Spurs score first and they'll go on to score again and win the game. WE HAVE TO GET THE FIRST GOAL, it's essential. It'll mean they have to come out, leaving gaps for us to exploit. It's a case of must win for us, mustn't lose for them.

We need big performance from the team and as individuals, I watched de Bruyne take hold of the game last night and that is exactly what Kane and senior pros should be doing tonight.
We can't keep being the club that is constantly laughed at for near misses it has to stop.
Conte whether people like it or not is changing the mentality of this club from top to bottom and it needs to start happening here with the players do you want it or not COYS.

Fuck me, the beeb are really pushing 'Legohead's Rebuild' piece... It's a bunch of wank dressed up as tartare. Twats. I really hope this goes horribly wrong for them and we get to watch it all on Amazon.

I think it's naive to think Woolwich won't cause us problem. No Saka or White is obviously an advantage for us, but Martinelli, Odegard and Smith-Rowe are all players who can cause us issues.

On paper, we have the better XI overall, I don't care what they think, we just need to show up like we did at Anfield and at The Etihad.

They will sit deep and try and counter us, which is where we struggle, but we need to batter them, wave after wave of attack, but be switched on to the counter.

More often than not this season, Spurs score first and they'll go on to score again and win the game. WE HAVE TO GET THE FIRST GOAL, it's essential. It'll mean they have to come out, leaving gaps for us to exploit. It's a case of must win for us, mustn't lose for them.
Saka and White are definitely playing. Legoman's just read a book on mind-games written by 'that manger from the 90s'.

Goes without saying this is a biggie really need to get going from the whistle and get ahead a draw is fine for them so we have to play to our best .Best of luck to the lads .

Back
Top Bottom