Tottenham Hotspur Vs Woolwich Wanderers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How will Woolwich play? I think Arteta only knows one way. He'll try to control possession and attack, like he did last year in this fixture. This should suit us.

All the best to you attending today, I've never wanted to be at a match more but I'm on the other side of the earth. It's a 1:45 PM kickoff for me so I'm taking the afternoon off so that I can scream at my TV. Add some extra noise in person for me!
Cheers mate!

We will be watching this monumental clash with other fans on the other side of Europe.
In Tallinn, Estonia.

We seem to be the good example of global yid-army-network, covering all time-zones and continents!

I have no doubt that our brothers who are attending live will make hell of a noise. Hope it makes Scum players shit their pants!

Now let's hope for the joy to the world and that we would have cause to celebrate tonight.
COME ON YOU SPURS!
LETS SMASH THOSE CHEATING FUCKNUCKLES!!!

CousinEddie CousinEddie

How are you feeling???

The Big Bang Theory Reaction GIF
My affairs are in order.
I've made peace with the fact that there is no chance whatsoever I will survive this...

I was just thinking to myself that both sides have lot of "good boys" on their squads.

But who are the c*nt-kind-of-players? You know, those who would be up in opposition face, winding them up, roughing them up?!?

From Scum side I would say Xhaka (though he is looney-bin himself and can also fall victim to winding up) but no one else.
From us... to bit smaller extent but I would say Romero, Dier and Hjojberg maybe?
Cause our front 3 are calm and quiet kind of guys. Same for wingbacks and goalie...

Do discuss - have I been unfair to someone or forgot someone?
This is where we miss Lamela.....

Should go for them from the first whistle. When we actually do that we can blow teams away. Our attack is better than there's overall, as much as I like Saka who I think is their biggest threat, so let's use it and go for it.

Only 3 hours to go until its only 1 hour until we almost kick off.

Excited Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

I admit to be a grouchy old git but this flag thing planned for the South stand for a league game will just reinforce that lots belief that this is our Cup Final. Cut the PA 5 minutes before kick-off and let the fans generate the atmosphere.

Absolutely. But will they? Not a chance in hell. They won't even turn the bloody thing down a bit.

No offence intended mate. I hate Lacazette way more than any of them - and that's saying something. Xhaka, Saka, Partey & Pepe are also loathsome creatures. And when they surround the ref to bully him, as they surely will, I loathe them all.
Relax. Have a drink. You'll have your load before kickoff.....

Story of the Gooners day today

The Gooners get up realising it’s derby day

Chewing Gum Reaction GIF

The Gooners get ready for the match in their pre game pub

Scared 30 Rock GIF by HULU

The Gooners get onto the Train heading towards Seven Sisters station

Nervous Ted Striker GIF by filmeditor

The Gooners have now arrived and are walking down Seven sisters high road

Emperor Penguin Walking GIF by Nat Geo Wild

Spurs fans wait in anticipation

Lets Go Door GIF by Regal

Gooners spot us