Tottenham Hotspur Vs Woolwich Wanderers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Head-to-head

• Tottenham can win three successive home North London derbies in all competitions for the first time since 1980 to 1982, and in the league for only the second time. They did so between 1960 and 1961.
  • Spurs are unbeaten in their past seven home league games against the Gunners, their longest run since they went nine without defeat at White Hart Lane between 1960 and 1968.
  • Woolwich are aiming to complete their first league double over Spurs since 2013-14.
  • The Gunners could win three consecutive North London league derbies for the first time since a run of five from 1987 to 1989.

Pretty sure Mike Dean is on VAR

Comedy Central Lol GIF by The Jim Jefferies Show

Tottenham Hotspur

• Spurs have won four of their last five home league games, scoring at least three goals in each of those victories.
  • After failing to score or assist in any of his first nine league games against Woolwich, Son has three goals and two assists in his last four North London derby appearances.
  • Harry Kane is the top scorer in North London derby history in all competitions, with 11 goals in 16 games. However, he's not scored in either of his last two appearances against the Gunners, his longest drought against them.

Depends what you mean by 'c*nt'. Using my own definition, I'm struggling to see anyone in their squad who isn't one. And their coaching staff. And the owners. And especially the so-called 'fans'.
Scum, the lot of them, made with 100% scum.

I think if you read the whole post, you understood what I meant.

Of course everyone who plays, works or have even considered playing or working for this shithole organization is despicable fuckwits. No question or argument there.

Question was aimed at the players who would do winding up and being provocative on the field. Even when all of the players in red are utter cnuts, then some will be quiet-polite-calm...like good students on the field...

I think if you read the whole post, you understood what I meant.

Of course everyone who plays, works or have even considered playing or working for this shithole organization is despicable fuckwits. No question or argument there.

Question was aimed at the players who would do winding up and being provocative on the field. Even when all of the players in red are utter cnuts, then some will be quiet-polite-calm...like good students on the field...
No offence intended mate. I hate Lacazette way more than any of them - and that's saying something. Xhaka, Saka, Partey & Pepe are also loathsome creatures. And when they surround the ref to bully him, as they surely will, I loathe them all.

First pint is going down nicely at my local. Will head off to The train station for about 4.
I'm a fuckin grown man and my stomach is in knots.

It's pure purgatory waiting for this. I wish I could just fast forward to 10pm and know now whether I'll be bouncing my way back home or trudging back pissed off...

Ffs Spurs just win this

Back
Top Bottom