Tottenham Hotspur Vs Woolwich Wanderers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Shame... real shame....

True story this:
Back in 1985, as a child, I had a kidney removed at Great Ormond Street Hospital, a week before Christmas... Jimmy Savile did a 'Fix It' for some kid in my ward that same week (but that's another story) but worse than that... the entire 1985 Woolwich squad stopped by to the Childrens' ward to hand out gifts etc (I suppose its the same as when the Spurs players visit the North Middlesex Hospital)

aaaaanyway.... I was coming round from my op... I woke up to see a young Martin Keown holding my hand, and Kenny Samson (with tears in his eyes, might I add, though he might have been drunk and just lost a bet) holding the other... Viv Anderson was there too...

I had a Spurs scarf draped over my bed, I was totally out of it... and honestly, I thought I'd died and gone to Hell... how we all laughed!

Upshot of the story is, I've always had a soft spot for Viv Anderson, Sansom & Martin Keown (probably 'cos that '85 Arse team was shit... so that helped!)

But seeing this kinda shit today still makes my blood boil... it just confuses me a bit more, internally, y'know!
Fuck mate. No words …. Must’ve been horrific

And sorry to hear about the kidney

Ok I bothered to read that crap. Now I think some of the Campbell stuff crossed the line, but this so called Spurs fans description of the fanbase is eye watering. My 'favourite' the strange confluence he makes between coming from a nice middle class back ground and thd dregs of society. Who the inference is don't hence why they are scum. Wow I don't think this fool sees how bigoted that is. Spurs also draw fans from the Broad Water farm Estate. So obviously I'll tell my freind Dane his obvs scum and a bigot( Jamaican, ) then the fool cites 'patriotism ' as a justification of some of said abuse....does he know what that word means? Very bloody odd.

Sorry but Judas deserved all he got and his race or creed was and is completely irrelevant

Cunts come in all shapes and sizes and he is a prize one

I've just finished an intense combat class, and am feeling relatively calm. I spent 45 minutes punching and kicking the air, but imagining Xagha (can't be bothered to look up how to spell it), Piers Morgan, wheelchair, etc in front of me. Anyway, sure the nerves will be back by the time I get to the ground.
Enough of daring and dreaming, now's the time to Do!!!
MV5BZGNiODBmZDEtNjM5ZS00NGVjLWE5Y2ItYzhlODliYTYyNTYyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUzOTY1NTc@._V1_.jpg

Just having my steak and chips with scampi and then will put on my Tottenham shirt and walk down the highroad from seven sisters to the stadium and do a mini pub crawl

I'm a fucking nervous wreck!
Show me ONE person who genuinely ENJOYS the build up to these days, and I'll show you a neutral football fan!!
It's messing with my head... Haven't thought about ANYTHING other than permutations for nigh on 2 weeks!!

Spurs fans in their head when they get to the stadium:

the avengers hulk GIF

hulk smash GIF

Spurs fans in reality. Sorry - there haven't been many games since the old stadium where the atmosphere has been anywhere near as good. And I've been to the vast majority of home games since WHL was knocked down. Wembley and new Stadium,
If we're not on top from the first minute it'll be groan central.
oscars 2017 GIF by The Academy Awards

H scores twice.

Paddy Power:
Harry Kane, Son Heung-Min & Bukayo Saka to have 1 or more shots on target each: 5/2

As Saka is supposed to be injured :rolleyes: does that count as like n/r in a treble if he doesn't play?

Spurs fans in reality. Sorry - there haven't been many games since the old stadium where the atmosphere has been anywhere near as good. And I've been to the vast majority of home games since WHL was knocked down. Wembley and new Stadium,
If we're not on top from the first minute it'll be groan central.
oscars 2017 GIF by The Academy Awards
City home start of season has been by far the best of this stadium , we need to top that

Back
Top Bottom