Tottenham Hotspur Vs Woolwich Wanderers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's simply about being better on the night. Forget any player for player analysis or who would make a combined 11. Completely irrelevant.

No chance of a prediction for me on this and neither for one minute do I think if we win we will get 4th.. We might but it's still out of our hands.

We need to turn up and make it as hard as possible for that lot.

We have readily blamed other teams for lying down so here it is. No excuses tonight.

This group, like too many Spurs outfits of near and long term have shown that when the pressure is on they are absent.

It would be nice to see a different outcome, which is stating the bleeding obvious.

This is one of those games where I genuinely wish we were back in the 70s/80s and I was 30 years younger.

Cunts all of them.

I'm working my way into a rage and something has got to give.

Last edited:
If, IF, there comes a point at which the game is definitely lost, then I hope we kick th fuck out of them from tht point onwards, break a few legs and get the suspensions out of the way before next season's title tilt...

Xhaka, Smith-Rowe, Ramsdale, Odegaard and Martinelli in particular each have "one of those faces" that I wouldn't mind seeing writhing around on the floor with their foot hanging on by a thread.
Jesus, what an embarrassing post.

It ain't wrong though is it

You Dont Say Nicholas Cage GIF

I was just thinking to myself that both sides have lot of "good boys" on their squads.

But who are the c*nt-kind-of-players? You know, those who would be up in opposition face, winding them up, roughing them up?!?

From Scum side I would say Xhaka (though he is looney-bin himself and can also fall victim to winding up) but no one else.
From us... to bit smaller extent but I would say Romero, Dier and Hjojberg maybe?
Cause our front 3 are calm and quiet kind of guys. Same for wingbacks and goalie...

Do discuss - have I been unfair to someone or forgot someone?

I was just thinking to myself that both sides have lot of "good boys" on their squads.

But who are the c*nt-kind-of-players? You know, those who would be up in opposition face, winding them up, roughing them up?!?

From Scum side I would say Xhaka (though he is looney-bin himself and can also fall victim to winding up) but no one else.
From us... to bit smaller extent but I would say Romero, Dier and Hjojberg maybe?
Cause our front 3 are calm and quiet kind of guys. Same for wingbacks and goalie...

Every gooner player is a cunt.

You're welcome.

(p.s yes I know what you meant but my point still stands! ;) )

Maybe Bentancur? I feel like he could be fiesty when he wants

Jesus, what an embarrassing post.
You're right, I've changed my mind, I hope we give them a guard of honour off the pitch and a good hearty round of applause if they win, and then on the way home Conte and the lads should stop off at the Olympic Stadium and give out some participation medals to the goofs in claret and blue for good measure...

Biggest nld for quite some time. Its simply a must win. I don't want to hear any talk from players about what they're going to do before the game. Do the talking on the pitch. COYS!!!

Back
Top Bottom