Tottenham Hotspur Vs Woolwich Wanderers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Off the pitch we’ll scare them senseless as we always do

On the pitch we need to get an early goal and put our foot on their throats, a big loss for them would really hurt their mindset for their last two games

Finishing work early,meeting a few mates who are ticketless like me. Beer on the high road,then another pub to watch the game. I just want a performance. No silly bottling against this lot tonight ,at em and into em!
An early goal would help.
COYS
#4grounds1postcode
#cheatingtheirwayforwardsince1913
#fuckoffbacktokent
#mycousinisawoolwichbellend

Finishing work early,meeting a few mates who are ticketless like me. Beer on the high road,then another pub to watch the game. I just want a performance. No silly bottling against this lot tonight ,at em and into em!
An early goal would help.
COYS
#4grounds1postcode
#cheatingtheirwayforwardsince1913
#fuckoffbacktokent
#mycousinisawoolwichbellend

Fiver for every gooner you spark out

braveheart GIF

antonio conte's speech in the dressing room

I wont be happy with just a win.. I want Xhaka hurt tonight.. I want Ramsdales arm and mouth removed so he can never overly celebrate doing his job.. imagine if I jumped up and down from my desk when I send an email.. fuck them cunts .

monty python kick GIF
I'm not one for advocating violence towards another player, but in his case (and Rudiger and Maddison), I'll make an exception. Forgive me, God!

I'm not one for advocating violence towards another player, but in his case (and Rudiger and Maddison), I'll make an exception. Forgive me, God!
Vengeance is Mine, and retribution,
In due time their foot will slip;
For the day of their calamity is near,
And the impending things are hastening upon them.

If I sharpen My flashing sword,
And My hand takes hold on justice,
I will render vengeance on My adversaries,
And I will repay those who hate Me.
‘I will make My arrows drunk with blood,
And My sword will devour flesh,
With the blood of the slain and the captives,
From the long-haired leaders of the enemy.’
“Rejoice, O nations, with His people;
For He will avenge the blood of His servants,
And will render vengeance on His adversaries,
And will atone for His land and His people.

Don't worry Mrs P - The Bible says you can do it.

Head straight from the office to the High Road for a few calming beers. Unfortunately my office is 200 yards from the Emirates. On the walk down Holloway Road this morning there were few of the unwashed in their shirts. Going to be a long day

They're armed with the Old Kent Road and the Water Works. We've got Mayfair and Park Lane. Give us your money and fuck off back under your rock. COYS!

did not sleep well. Feel a bit sick!

Please please please make the stadium and surrounding area a cauldron of hate filled anti gooner rage!

Beers in the fridge chilling nicely. If we lose, I’m just going to get obliterated anyway, so I can pass out and forget it all.

But COYS!!!
If, IF, there comes a point at which the game is definitely lost, then I hope we kick th fuck out of them from tht point onwards, break a few legs and get the suspensions out of the way before next season's title tilt...

Xhaka, Smith-Rowe, Ramsdale, Odegaard and Martinelli in particular each have "one of those faces" that I wouldn't mind seeing writhing around on the floor with their foot hanging on by a thread.

Needs to be fireworks tonight. Blood. Fury. Passion. Everything.

We CANNOT hide like we have so many tmes over the last few seasons.
We MUST arrive on that pitch and give absolutely everything. Let's not leave our fate to bent referee's. Let's not give VAR or a paid onfield official anything to cheat us with.
Smash them. If they disallow a goal. Score 3 more. If they send some one off, don't let it count.
I want chest beating, teeth gritting, vain popping aggression. Win. And Win Well.
Tonight we need to go to war. Kill or be killed. Prove who is the better team. Prove who has the better players. Prove who has the better coach.
And us fans need to play a part.

King Kong Reaction GIF by Xbox

Back
Top Bottom