Tottenham Hotspur Vs Woolwich Wanderers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was surprised that Holding's second yellow was called. Obviously it helped Spurs and that's great though wasn't sure it would get called that way.

Story of the Gooners day today

The Gooners get up realising it’s derby day

Chewing Gum Reaction GIF

The Gooners get ready for the match in their pre game pub

Scared 30 Rock GIF by HULU

The Gooners get onto the Train heading towards Seven Sisters station

Nervous Ted Striker GIF by filmeditor

The Gooners have now arrived and are walking down Seven sisters high road

Emperor Penguin Walking GIF by Nat Geo Wild

Spurs fans wait in anticipation

Lets Go Door GIF by Regal

Gooners spot us

Scared Boy Meets World GIF

Every Gunner is a runner

Running Man Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Spurs fans

angry mob GIF by MASTERPIECE | PBS

Woolwich fans arrive at the stadium unhurt

Heart Attack Close Call GIF by reactionseditor

Spurs fans arrive and stare them out

Angry Wrestling GIF

Gooners try and be intimidating

creep GIF

Game finishes 3-0 Spurs

Gooners exit the stadium with Spurs fans not far behind

Just Do It Running GIF by Rocky
Mystic Meg, that you?

Must admit my heart sank when I heard Romero was out this evening.

But Sanchez did no wrong this evening - my only real gripe was Royal missing two decent chances but I know attack was never his game. So with that reservation all the players did well.

Really surprised Holding didn't get carded for his first major foul, so for the 3rd he got red carded for, it was frankly well past time. And although down to 10 men his sending off probably didn't change the game that much - just meant Son survived the game - if it wasn't a game of football Holding came close to a charge of GBH.

And the result of the game was really never in doubt although clearly helpful to get the first goal out of the way, followed by a 2nd well before half time.

But even with our injuries and (arguably) limited squad, our first team is so much better than theirs its beyond debate. A great position to start a squad rebuild from.

And I loved Arteta's reaction to the loss !

So glad we won. Not gonna lie I don't remember much after 3rd goal other than some gooner's missus caressing my body, sipping my pint realising my missus is so pissed off with me but who gives a fuck. we won, get in... she'll get over it , she's great.

I mean the gooners missus.

Mine supports Chelsea

I was surprised that Holding's second yellow was called. Obviously it helped Spurs and that's great though wasn't sure it would get called that way.
Me too, we've had to endure so many such challenges, especially Son lately. He literally got an MMA elbow to the neck in the last game and it was Fabinho's first yellow.

I'm still buzzing, but have to get some sleep as up early tomorrow, so going to try and get some shut-eye before long, after saying my thank you prayers.
See you all in the morning xxx

I was astonished how many Woolwich supporters left the ground well before the end ...... after maybe 50 or 60 minutes their crowd was gone and just so much space.

No real surprise as they never looked confident and it was downhill all the way after the first goal ..... and TBH Holding was probably lucky to be on the pitch after 20 or 30 minutes given hus inability tp do anything other than to foul Son whenever the ball was passed to Son.

The better footballing side were on top pretty much all throughout the game. A joy to watch

Couldn't have been better.

Having had very little pitch time, Sanchez put in a fine performance. Royal was also very good; even getting into a few goal scoring spaces. Could he improve with coaching?

And of course a big call out to Davies and Dier - solid and never stop working.

Starting to look like a real team now. Let's hope Kane (and Conte) can be convinced to give us 2 more seasons.

Back
Top Bottom