The Race for 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Only thing I'll say is that they said the atmosphere will be raucous for a new era at Newcastle.

And then Tanguy literally squashed that party when we played them....

Only difference this time being Howe is manager and they have some better players.
Maybe we can convince them to buy Tanguy...

200.gif

Only thing I'll say is that they said the atmosphere will be raucous for a new era at Newcastle.

And then Tanguy literally squashed that party when we played them....

Only difference this time being Howe is manager and they have some better players.
Only difference is now they face Mr Bean and his merry men.

It may be them guessing, but arteta is pretty easy to read. If Gabriel was definitely out he would of just said so in his presser. He said “we need more information on white and Gabriel we will assess them tomorrow”.

Even if they are 60% I reckon he will play them.

Yep, huge risk and if they both break down before they play Everton it would be a double whammy.

Who knows for tonight. I have the saying whatever will be will be, but it's kind of the only way we can view it.

I think Newcastle will give them a hard game and don't see it as one where Howe will just see it as celebrating survival.

Put it this way, I would not want it to be us playing them.

Last edited:
Really glad I won't be watching tonight.

Heading out to 7-a-side. Might get the last half hour in the pub but I'm not committing to this one.

Thurs and yesterday were hard enough.
Also got 7 a side tonight as it happens - but home by 9.30, so I get to both not know how it’s going and then still watch the end of the game…worst of both worlds:contehandshead:

Do we know how the Geordies are injury wise?

what kinda team they'll play?

Dubravka

Trippier ---- Schaar ------- Burn ------ Targett (Ritchie?)

Fraser---- Joelinton----- Bruno

ASM ---- Wilson ----- Almiron?

I believe - Willock and Shelvey are out.
Subs
Darlow (GK)
Krafth
Wood
Lascelles
Gayle
Longstaff
Clarke

something like that?

God I can't believe the effort that went into this.

we're not even fucking playing ffs
No St. Max ?

Gonna go down the offy and get some Newky Brooon to watch the match with my fat hairy belly hanging out. (it's not that fat, so will have to pish it out)
Might have to buy an aircon unit to reproduce the full effect as well.

Also, having drank with real geordies before our game. I shall commence talking utter incomprehensible "English" to wife and child tonight.

Two edged sword here. The better we do, the less Levy will spend. And if we do make CL, we're really going to need a monstrously good window but we all know Levy of old. Whatever happens, I'm going to be very nervous.

Two edged sword here. The better we do, the less Levy will spend. And if we do make CL, we're really going to need a monstrously good window but we all know Levy of old. Whatever happens, I'm going to be very nervous.

You're boring and ill informed.

Apparently White and Gabriel have travelled but both will face late fitness tests to see if they're match fit.

Saka and Martinelli both didn't look fit vs us.

Back
Top Bottom