Norwich (A) - Final game of the season - 22/05 - 4pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

drumming the master GIF by Doctor Who

Guys it’s fine. If spurs win and there’s over 2.5 goals tomorrow I win 150 quid. Iv kept with tradition and fucked my slip into the bin so it’s deffs gonna win. As McGregor once said, 245? That’s championship weightTell Madrid we’re comin!

Guys it’s fine. If spurs win and there’s over 2.5 goals tomorrow I win 150 quid. Iv kept with tradition and fucked my slip into the bin so it’s deffs gonna win. As McGregor once said, 245? That’s championship weightTell Madrid we’re comin!
I’m waiting Spurs and City for 250€👍

Nothing to play for and we had just lost the title. Totally different situation.
FFS. Why do Spurs fans, of all people, still come out with this shite?

Spurs never 'lost the title' in 2016. The only team that could have 'lost' the title that season were Leicester.

As I said in a reply to another deluded fan on here yesterday:

culminating in his celebrations when we drew 2-2 with Chelsea to hand Leicester the title really grate.
It didn't hand Leicester the title. If we had beaten Chelsea and won our two remaining games after that, Leicester would still have won the league.

Spurs never 'lost the title' in 2016. The only team that could have 'lost' the title that season were Leicester.

It didn't hand Leicester the title. If we had beaten Chelsea and won our two remaining games after that, Leicester would still have won the league.
We lost the title in the first 4 matches of the season - one loss and 3 draws against meh teams.

And we then lost it even more by playing our strongest team in Europe. Another 7 pts lost - home defeat to bottom of table NUFC, draws against Swansea 2-2 and an utter crap Chavs 0-0.

We were never even top of the table.

Tell you who was, that was the Goons, at Xmas. Only one team blew the title and it was them. And they'd done the double over Leicester, including 2-5 at Filbert.

Legacy Lilywhite Legacy Lilywhite and Super Jan Fan Super Jan Fan - we really never lost it as we were always chasing, and from a long way back.

Poch's hard pressing tactics meant we were shot in the past few matches. I saw us drawing 1-1 home to West Brom. That was when I realised we had no hope of catching LCFC. Scored once, hit the post 3 times, ran out of puff and conceded a typical WBA scrappy goal from a corner at the end.

Twice you’ve quoted me on different threads to pointlessly argue a technicality. I was at SB. We drew. Leicester won the league. That result made them champions. Fuck me you’re hard work.

Weirdly calm for this one. I’m confident of a good result but even if the worst happens, it would be so rediculous that I couldn’t even be mad at it. Just have to laugh along with the rest of them.

3-0 Spurs and a glorious day of piss taking to follow. Make. It. So.

COYS!

We lost the title in the first 4 matches of the season - one loss and 3 draws against meh teams.

And we then lost it a bit more by playing our strongest team in Europe. Another 7 pts lost - home defeat to bottom of table NUFC, draws against Swansea 2-2 and an utter crap Chavs 0-0.

We were never even top of the table.

Tell you who was, that was the Goons, at Xmas. Only one team blew the title and it was them. And they'd done the double over Leicester, including 2-5 at Filbert.

Legacy Lilywhite Legacy Lilywhite and Super Jan Fan Super Jan Fan - we really never lost it as we were always chasing, and from a long way back.
The only league table that matters is the final one, after every team has played every other team, home and away.

Spurs were top of the PL after 3 games this season; Played 3, won 3.
How the fuck did we throw the title away this year!

Twice you’ve quoted me on different threads to pointlessly argue a technicality. I was at SB. We drew. Leicester won the league. That result made them champions. Fuck me you’re hard work.
So, if Spurs had won (beaten Chelsea) and won their two remaining games; Leicester wouldn't have been Champions?

Back
Top Bottom