Norwich (A) - Final game of the season - 22/05 - 4pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Our 59th and final game of 2021/22 tomorrow (pre season, League Cup, FA Cup, Europa Conference League, and Premier League) and it will be my 58th game in attendance. (FA Pacos de Ferreria away was a bridge too far because of Covid restrictions).

Arriving at 10.15 and leaving at 21.00. Loads of real ale, some grub and a 3 or 4 nil win to sign off the season.

Respect..... You and those like you do us proud! 👏 👏 👏

Our 59th and final game of 2021/22 tomorrow (pre season, League Cup, FA Cup, Europa Conference League, and Premier League) and it will be my 58th game in attendance. (FA Pacos de Ferreria away was a bridge too far because of Covid restrictions).

Arriving at 10.15 and leaving at 21.00. Loads of real ale, some grub and a 3 or 4 nil win to sign off the season.
Does that mean you've qualified to give them loads more of your money next season too?

Incredible.

Working Cookie Monster GIF

Newcastle to be fair - filled out a 52k stadium for yonks, barring a deliberate boycott, despite being much much worse than us the whole time. I doubt we'd average 51k if we were relegated to the Championship, just look how bad some of the Wembley attendances were.
Possibly Sunderland too, if they were in the PL. They're averaging 30,504 this season in League One, which is the 15th highest in the country, just a couple of hundred behind Wolves and Brighton

If we win it...

We get 4th Place and CL Entry.
We break the 70 point barrier, which would get you 3rd place last 2 seasons.

2021-Spurs.jpg

Spurs2022.jpg

If they don't spend big and recognise that they could potentially turn the tide quicker with Antonio, I'll be really fucked off.

Nothing's a foregone conclusion, but if the players we have can't get a point at Carrow Road when they're already down they can all get in the bin.

Hearing lots of Spurs have managed to get tickets off pissed off Norwich fans who don't want to attend.
The club have issued a warning that any Spurs fans in the home stands will be ejected.
I think the club should punish those that sell their tickets not those that buy them.
I assume the tickets don not say Norwich fans ONLY, therefore it's a legal transaction.

Hearing lots of Spurs have managed to get tickets off pissed off Norwich fans who don't want to attend.
The club have issued a warning that any Spurs fans in the home stands will be ejected.
I think the club should punish those that sell their tickets not those that buy them.
I assume the tickets don not say Norwich fans ONLY, therefore it's a legal transaction.

IIRC, in the past, tickets bought from touts were legally considered illegally acquired (just rarely policed as such), so I"m not sure that holds up.

I'd expect Norwich to see to outlaw things from both ends of the process tbh. All we're seeing is the aspect of things driven by them not wanting inter fan conflict at their stadium, which is fair fucks. Their comms to their members list likely communicates the other aspect accordingly too.

Back
Top Bottom