Norwich (A) - Final game of the season - 22/05 - 4pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If we win it...

We get 4th Place and CL Entry.
We break the 70 point barrier, which would get you 3rd place last 2 seasons.

2021-Spurs.jpg

Spurs2022.jpg

If they don't spend big and recognise that they could potentially turn the tide quicker with Antonio, I'll be really fucked off.

Nothing's a foregone conclusion, but if the players we have can't get a point at Carrow Road when they're already down they can all get in the bin.
Amazing we've got to this position given the shitshow at the club the last two seasons and the way we started this one.

Goes to show what happens when you get a decent manager in and engage in some ruthless squad building. Have to give credit to Paratici for this - I doubt we sway Conte to come with dumbo Hitchens leading the offensive.

I would like to think that Levy is now much more willing to let deadwood go at a loss if it means improving squad harmony and quality. Infuriating that it has taken this long but the prospects look good.

IIRC, in the past, tickets bought from touts were legally considered illegally acquired (just rarely policed as such), so I"m not sure that holds up.

I'd expect Norwich to see to outlaw things from both ends of the process tbh. All we're seeing is the aspect of things driven by them not wanting inter fan conflict at their stadium, which is fair fucks. Their comms to their members list likely communicates the other aspect accordingly too.
You're probably right but it is just morally wrong. Someone selling something that cannot be used is unfair.
To be fair most people buying a football ticket in the home end kind of expect it but if they sit there and don't let on who they support I can't see the harm. If you sit there and go mental if your team scores then you should be removed as it could be taken as antaganising the home support.

You're probably right but it is just morally wrong. Someone selling something that cannot be used is unfair.
To be fair most people buying a football ticket in the home end kind of expect it but if they sit there and don't let on who they support I can't see the harm. If you sit there and go mental if your team scores then you should be removed as it could be taken as antaganising the home support.

If one genuinely does this then I suspect they'll be fine.....

It's not like you can start policing assumed home fans for not singing etc.

Last edited:
Went to norwich away a couple of seasons ago when we won 3 nil. Though we were going to win league that season. Nightmare traffic upto ground as just one little road leading upto ground. We should refuse any pre match drinks and meals from delia if she offers it. Just get job done and get out of there.

Our 59th and final game of 2021/22 tomorrow (pre season, League Cup, FA Cup, Europa Conference League, and Premier League) and it will be my 58th game in attendance. (FA Pacos de Ferreria away was a bridge too far because of Covid restrictions).

Arriving at 10.15 and leaving at 21.00. Loads of real ale, some grub and a 3 or 4 nil win to sign off the season.
Fair play to you sir , here’s hoping your day will be a fantastic one!

Could be a nervy one, but to be honest I think Norwich will come out to try and play a bit and we'll beat them by more than one. Whatever we've said about them, I think Sessegnon and Emerson have proven themselves to be solid and tenacious. The make-up of our back 7 makes me more confident that we can grind out games like this if the front three don't flow.

Could be a nervy one, but to be honest I think Norwich will come out to try and play a bit and we'll beat them by more than one. Whatever we've said about them, I think Sessegnon and Emerson have proven themselves to be solid and tenacious. The make-up of our back 7 makes me more confident that we can grind out games like this if the front three don't flow.
Several of the players including Sess and Emerson need to prove themselves to Conte or at least play to get a good move at the end of the season.

Hopefully there will be no complacency. My only worry is Kane, he tends to be a bit slow in these types of games after a long-ish break.

Our 59th and final game of 2021/22 tomorrow (pre season, League Cup, FA Cup, Europa Conference League, and Premier League) and it will be my 58th game in attendance. (FA Pacos de Ferreria away was a bridge too far because of Covid restrictions).

Arriving at 10.15 and leaving at 21.00. Loads of real ale, some grub and a 3 or 4 nil win to sign off the season.
You Can Do It GIF by TalentSmiths

If you're the same 'Rosie' from Spurs Odyssey, then I'm disgusted you missed one!!

Enjoy the ale!

We have a team of internationals including some of the greatest players of their era.

We score goals for fun and have nerves of steel.

We have a Manager that is in a class of his own. A success wherever he has been.

So why do I feel nervous.

This is in the head of every Man City fan before they play us.

Nervous now ain’t ya 😂😂😂

If I remember correctly, weren't we beaten 5-0 by the newly relegated Newcastle not all that long ago on the last day of the season.can't take anything for granted when you're a Spurs fan

And they were down to ten men letting the Scum pip us to 2nd!

Back
Top Bottom