Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nketieh staying. When will he learn? They are just gonna sign a different striker to start ahead of him. He'll be in the exact same position he wanted to leave for.

Their are some of them on Reddit justifying it by saying it’s 100 pounds a year over 5 years so basically 25 million. Forget the fact nketiah could regress or become injury prone they really are mis table now

I genuinely think this recent top 4 race was the most importnat in history and massive for both clubs.

Had we bottled it, Conte would have left, that £150m would not have been made avaialable and the whole club would be heading for mid table mediocrity.
Now, Conte looks like he is staying, we have a war chest and we can attract some top top players. We could be starting next season with a squad capable of challenging on every front.

On the other hand, Woolwich bottled it, have handed that clueless clown a new contract and will struggle to attract the type of player needed to improve them.
They will be lucky to finish in the top 7 next season and will have to carry the tag of being bottlers.

Those last 3 games were absolutely massive and it's so pleasing to watch us smash each game and not crumble like we would have done in the past.

In short - We have exciting times ahaed and equally as importnat, Woolwich are well and truly FUCKED.
Yeh , spot on , I think the extra Europa games and the Thursday , Sunday shit routine will takes its toll . They’re going to struggle like fuck ! Happy days !

Some shit from Mania Laugh at Tottenham thread and my not so learned thoughts..

Oh yeah that whiny kid who just happen to win the league wherever he goes, wonder why’s that?

So fucking right. Wins the league everywhere.

I think they are laughing at us now, if they keep Conte they will be laughing at us next year as well.

And the next and the next. Good spot

Can we rename this thread the cope thread?

TFC grants Permission for you to change the title of the thread from Let’s Laugh at Tottenham to ’ Every Yids laughing at me’ as long as some form of therapy is available.

Sp**s are in the top 4 because Arteta bottled it, not because Conte is a genius. 👍

In correct. Whilst you are right in that Legohead is a bottler, Saint Antony of WHL is most definitely a genius as has been canonised through the miracle of Docherty, Royal and for most famously raising the dead to a CL place,

When it came to the point of the season where losing wasn’t an option, one guy had been there and done it, one only had stories from his City intern days.

Yep, you do have a fucking intern in charge.

I’m certainly not calling him a genius, anyone can say get the ball to Son and Kane - but I think he’s undeniably shown the difference.

TFC have reviewed your request to get the ball to Son and Kane and will implement the request from the 2022-23 season.

What happens if Arteta inherits a disinterested Kane who tried to engineer a move out? Does he get the best out of him or make an enemy out of him? I think we both know.

When you say both? Was this written on the hour mark in the NDL.

ah it’s fine. Bottling top 4 in pathetic fashion is an improvement or something.

Yep, it is a marked improvement on 8th.

Tottenham have been more ambitious and acted more like a big club than we have over the last 6-7 years which is saying something.

You sir are promoted.

Even if Conte leaves they won't give to Ryan Mason they will go for another experienced manager like a normal club would do.

But he ain’t leaving you donut.

Also find it difficult to laugh at them considering it's their 6th year they have finished ahead with 3/4 of them having qualified for the UCL.

Get used to it.

He has done a great job with Sp**s and deserves all the credit coming to him. Got lucky with our slip ups in the end but that’s football.

Is he the answer for Sp**s, well if he stays there for the next few years he can turn them into a serious, consistent top four team for sure.

This geezer would fucking die in here. He is as funny as fuck.

Back
Top Bottom