Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They are such a weird bunch.
For weeks all they have been going on about and bordering on obsession, is the Champions League, they even made songs eluding to the fact that it was a foregone conclusion.
Yet all I heard yesterday is how finishing 5th is progression and above what was expected from Arteta.
They are living in the belief that they have the best youngsters in the world and they will win them the league in a few years.
This was their big and only chance to get CL football. Man Utd were beyond garbage, we were up and down for weeks and they were 6 points above us with a game in hand.

They sacked Wenger because getting them 4th constantly was not enough, now they applaud a manager who got them 5th and that is progression?
They have fallen and turned into West Ham, I fully expect them to continue to fall and they will be nowhere near the CL next season or for many seasons to come.

They did press Man City for 45 mins though.

He's a nob, but he isn't wrong at all is he?

The Saka bit is interesting because you know if it were us that they'd be banging the kane/son/conte has to leave drum.

Foden yet to break 30 league games in a season for city. 28 apps - 4 as a sub this season.
Last year 28 - 11 as a sub.

That’s the way to handle a young player.

You could make comparisons with Dele and his injuries too.

Shows how out of touch Townsend is with modern football demands and sports science.

Gooner next door (I was singing ‘oh, what’s night’)
’I don’t understand what all the yids are giving us this much shit. I can’t remember Gooners going that full on’.
St Tottenham Day shit for what seemed forever.
but I forgive him. Years of despair will affect your memory, making you desperate and even paranoid. I stopped and thought, I could be having the same conversation with Lego.

Gooner next door (I was singing ‘oh, what’s night’)
’I don’t understand what all the yids are giving us this much shit. I can’t remember Gooners going that full on’.
St Tottenham Day shit for what seemed forever.
but I forgive him. Years of despair will affect your memory, making you desperate and even paranoid. I stopped and thought, I could be having the same conversation with Lego.
Happy to dish it out, but they can't take it.

The fuckers were already celebrating just a couple of weeks ago.

Poor lad

Stop Pulling GIF by Channel 7

Back
Top Bottom