Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There haven't been many Swedish players at Tottenham, Oscar Jansson and Jon Jonsson, but they both didn't make the grade.

After a few loans Jansson eventually ended up back home at Orebro, which is a place I've a few friends from where I've played a bit of football and Jon Jonsson ended up turning into a decent centre back in Swedish football.

Love Sweden, hard language to learn and speak.

There haven't been many Swedish players at Tottenham, Oscar Jansson and Jon Jonsson, but they both didn't make the grade.

After a few loans Jansson eventually ended up back home at Orebro, which is a place I've a few friends from where I've played a bit of football and Jon Jonsson ended up turning into a decent centre back in Swedish football.

Love Sweden, hard language to learn and speak.

Who here thought we were getting a player as good as this? Absolute incredible signing along with Bentacur. Game changers. More of the same please

Don’t get the melting re getting Kulusevski, he’s struggled at Juve but who hasn’t exactly since he signed? Was very good the year before at Parma.

Of all the links we’ve had, here’s the only one I’ve seen to a player with genuine craft and a cerebral approach. There’s Eriksen potential there and, much like Eriksen in Pochettino’s team, if he clicks then he’d go some way to mitigating the lack of creativity from our central players.

I’m all for it and not just because there’s 3 days left of the window, I wanted him when we were first linked a few weeks ago too. I think he’d be a great complement to Son and Kane in the front 3.
Obviously a different kind of player to Eriksen but complements Kane and Son to the same extent.

But now I’m greedy and want Eriksen too!

Now i understand how the Koreans feel about Son... :)
In Kulus first games i was cheering more for him then on Spurs it was the same when Bale made his comeback for us.
That Edman goal is one of the most underrated goals ever! I remember it like it was yesterday.

What makes Edman goal even more remarkable is that it was a pretty unremarkable player who scored it.... It wouldnt have been the same thing if Roberto Carlos or Koeman had scored it.......
One goal wonder

Spurs is one of the most popular clubs here in Sweden and was popular even before we became a big global club.

Last edited:
Boy's been here less than 6 months and he's aleady fully COYS. Look at all the Spurs logos in in his intro.

Doesn't matter what the details of the loan deal are, he already considers himself a Spurs player.

Back
Top Bottom