Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I liked Carlos. Did what was expected of him. Scored in the EL so Kane could be rested for the league.

I would have been interested in seeing him with a none Jose manager.

He was pathetic whenever fielded in EPL.

Moura has issues with ball control at times, but heck, ball just bounced fully randomly from him to ... wherever.

Unsuccessful piece of business, lucky it was only a loan.

What The Hell Reaction GIF by Travis

Last summer everyone were jizzing their pants by mere idea of Pau Torres as CB option...
Now we have already brilliantly playing CB trio in place, our number 1 target (that no one even mentioned last summer) wants to stay in his boyhood club... and now Torres is "lump of shit" ?!? After helping his club to semifinal of CL.

That is some radioactive shit and kneejerk right here.

In what world do some people live in, I think I will never understand.

Anyone who thinks Torres is shite doesn’t watch football.

He would absolutely improve us.

Another one that might stay at his present club judging by the tone of that article;

''Speaking to AS, Torres said: 'Right now there is nothing at all, there is talk of many things like every year.

'I have peace of mind of being where they want me, at the club of my life and I have this offer right now that I value as very positive.

'There is nothing right now, the only thing I have is the offer from Villarreal, so I am very calm.''

'cause english players are overrated in EPL.
a defender like maguire if italian or spanish would have cost 40M
18M is a correct price for GLC
the correct price for winks could be 7-8M

You seemingly don't understand the economic effects of the homegrown rule.... It has nothing to do with "over-rating" players.

Was reading that we only value locelso at €18 million, it hasn’t worked at spurs for him but he’s still a current Argentine international starter. We are trying to flog winks for 25 million ? Makes no sense to sell him do cheap?
We ain't "trying" to sell Winks for £25m
We'd be better off sticking £25m in his back pocket and shoving him through the door at Fulham if we want him gone.

You obviously haven't figured out no one wants Winks and he's in no rush to leave.
We'll struggle to give him away.

Ah, okay. I think this is the last try. After that, ignore-list is the last resort.

But for fuck sake will you get your head out of the deepest place of your arse.
"we'll struggle to give him away" ? why do you make up imaginary scenarios, go full retard in them and then present them as facts? It looks very much like mental illness.

Just to make it simple - if we will sell Winks this summer for anything above 15 million EUR - valid source being either BBC/Sky or Transfermarkt - then you shut up in this forum for 3 months?
Or are you just verbally vomiting for sake of it and don't believe your own crap either?

What The Hell Reaction GIF by Travis

Last summer everyone were jizzing their pants by mere idea of Pau Torres as CB option...
Now we have already brilliantly playing CB trio in place, our number 1 target (that no one even mentioned last summer) wants to stay in his boyhood club... and now Torres is "lump of shit" ?!? After helping his club to semifinal of CL.

That is some radioactive shit and kneejerk right here.

In what world do some people live in, I think I will never understand.

Ditto the fact that Kounde's name has not had a single mention since last summer.

There's a new must-have toy every five minutes; it's laughable.

h5l6rl.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom