Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh not you again ffs
He’s got a point 😂

I thought similar …. Don’t know much about the bloke but he’s got limited experience and he’s hardly been immersed into a hotbed of footballing talent

Maybe he’s got a black box or a blue box …. Or a black box where the blue box makes the black box even better

Fuck knows but I’m unsure what he’s done to warrant us wanting to employ him

dragon on coys

Re Spence it’s not done Boro being greedy but it’s likely to be completed next few days
we are close to signing a prem midfielder not ward prowse so you should be able to figure it out those two are closest '

Wonder who the midfield is he’s referring to?

Neves maybe

I thought you understood English.
But I will try again: when I see other people's posts about obscure players from obscure sites on this site I generally find them funny or if I find it silly I generally just ignore them but I never bother to work up angry fits like you so often do. Anyway, I have noticed that you seem to have taken upon yourself the duty of policing everyone and every post made and then pretending to talk on behalf of many (most) other members.

And you started out complaining about me mentioning a few players who's repeatedly been linked to Spurs by all kinds of media outlets and even been discussed over and over again ... by saying half had been linked to Spurs by junk media when it was not the fact.
But, for your information, I think most media rumors are fake anyway but if we are only going to discuss the "genuine" rumours there would hardly be any discussions at all since none of us - including you - do not know for sure.
You really take these junk media rumors much more seriously than I do anyway. Otherwise, you wouldn't be so worked up. I did not know it was a rule that any new rumor had to go thru to be approved/disapproved :cool:

I'm not worked up, thanks..... It's quite possible to contradict you in 1 or 2 sentences and remain calm.... Like I have throughout.

Hide behind some 'Airfixx is a moody meanie' waffle if you must, but you and I both know mine is an opinion that others here share.... My original comment garnered 'agrees' and I've observed others saying similar things to you in the past too.

You have no filter.

They Pull Me Back In Al Pacino GIF by The Godfather

Back
Top Bottom