Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m just wondering if the leaks about this Martinez offer is to ‘encourage’ financially fucked Everton to accept our offer for Richarlison tbh

Kane has been offered a new contract by the club. This is far more likely encouragement for Kane to sign that contract - if he doesn't sign it; there is a good chance he is going to Munich this summer or next.

I’m just wondering if the leaks about this Martinez offer is to ‘encourage’ financially fucked Everton to accept our offer for Richarlison tbh
Martinez was mentioned to me yesterday but i think he’s just part of Paritici’s crockery show…in any event we are heading towards a particular time line and given whats happened so far, we can only look forward with excitement…..next👍👍

Everton, not the player, IMO.
If they want to try and squeeze us for high prices, we'll look elsewhere for a player that better fits that price.

Yeah, Everton still gotta agree. Sure I read Richarlison wants afew weeks to make a decision (finish his holiday), that’s what I was thinking

Lol. They're making out as though the release clause makes the player move.
I'm sure you know and most know, he doesn't have to go anywhere if he doesn't want to.

Let's not spend too much time on this one. He doesn't want the move. They don't seem to want to sell anyone to us.
Let's dick them about by going after all their targets.

Lol. They're making out as though the release clause makes the player move.
I'm sure you know and most know, he doesn't have to go anywhere if he doesn't want to.

Let's not spend too much time on this one. He doesn't want the move. They don't seem to want to sell anyone to us.
Let's dick them about by going after all their targets.

I suspect it is all linked to Bastoni and Bremer

I mean. That there. That’s just not true

We aren’t paying 90m for anyone

He wouldn’t even start
He's a WC player. How do you know he won't push any of our front 3 for a starting spot, maybe with the exception of Kane, who has quite a unique skill set? I mean the way some of you think, even if we signed Neymar you'd probably have him as a bench warmer.

Martinez is class. He can easily replace any of our front 3. And that's a good thing. It'll push them to play better and, guess what, there'll be so much rotation up front that all 4 of Kane, Son, Deki, and Lautaro will end the season with roughly the same playing time. Not to mention we need some succession planning and shouldn't wait until the last minute when Kane and Son are past their prime.

Back
Top Bottom