Richarlison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm not sure we should include Kane (presumably referring to Cain) if we're going down the Biblical route, seeing as he was a murderer who whacked his own brother...

cain-killing-abel-unknown-19th-century.jpg
I bet he wished he had, useless motorbike track office wanker.

The report in evening standard regards him coming to us think Murphy was at it, now possibly wrong here but I’d think the guy can read he also has an agent who can also read he’d know we’ve got Kane he’d also know that Kane is No1 striker so I’d think he’d be coming to us fully aware of the situation of playing/squad and what’s asked of him.

Reckon this one happens this week.
I've no idea who's going where (lots of clubs linked to the same players at different clubs) but one thing is crystal clear, Everton have to sell to comply with FFP and they have until the 30th June in which to do this!!

So I'm fairly sure he will be sold by next Thursday (amongst others).

Would also stand to reason that the Winks deal, if there's any truth to it, wouldn't get done (or at least booked officially) until at the earliest Friday 1st July as this reflects a new accounting year for EFC.

Richalrison - whats' not to like?

Cover for Kane
Cover for Son
Cover for Kulu

We're playing loads of importatn games next season. 38 PL and of course at least 20 in the CL. We need this guy. He could play 2 in every 3 games FFS

This guy will run and chase down everything, the fans will love him, the players will too.

Get this over the line please.

If Goons were in CL he'd have been perfect for them. Ha!!!!!

I mentioned Richarlson as the player I wanted us to sign in the January transfer window thread.

I don't think people actually realise how good he is due to his theatrics at times. The guy is a straight baller that would absolutely suit our style of play as well as possesing a never say die attitude.

Get this one over the line please.

Back
Top Bottom