Richarlison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If he is not happy as a squad player then he is not going to be happy at any elite club and should stay at Everton. All players Kane included should be fearful of their place in the team, that is how you build a elite squad with an elite manager to win things.

He is a genuine multi role attacker so he can compete with Kane, Son and Kulusevski, if he fears that he is not ready to take the next level.
He might start for Chavs and United. Though I think those two clubs are too snobbish to go for him.

If he is not happy as a squad player then he is not going to be happy at any elite club and should stay at Everton. All players Kane included should be fearful of their place in the team, that is how you build a elite squad with an elite manager to win things.

He is a genuine multi role attacker so he can compete with Kane, Son and Kulusevski, if he fears that he is not ready to take the next level.
That's an excellent post.

Son, Kane and Kulu being backed up by Richarlison, Lucas, Perisic, and Eriksen seems like it would be a pretty good attack to me...
I'd take either Richarlison or Jesus right now ....
And if by getting Jesus, it pissed off you know who.. all the better!!

I'd take either Richarlison or Jesus right now ....
And if by getting Jesus, it pissed off you know who.. all the better!!
Pairing Jesus up front with Kane would be like a marriage between heaven and hell,with the Son ghosting in from the left to complete the unholy trinity.

[
is there a book of Kulu in the new testament?

Pairing Jesus up front with Kane would be like a marriage between heaven and hell,with the Son ghosting in from the left to complete the unholy trinity.

[
Christ, you put some work into that one!!

God bless you my Son!!

I know it would be funny getting one over Gooner scum but Richarlson suits our needs far more.
So why can't we just have both?
idk-sassy.gif

[
I'm not sure we should include Kane (presumably referring to Cain) if we're going down the Biblical route, seeing as he was a murderer who whacked his own brother...

cain-killing-abel-unknown-19th-century.jpg

I'm not sure we should include Kane (presumably referring to Cain) if we're going down the Biblical route, seeing as he was a murderer who whacked his own brother...

cain-killing-abel-unknown-19th-century.jpg
This time last year, I wish he would have!

... ironically, Kane's brother didn't seem very Able!!

I get my Cassock!

Back
Top Bottom