Pre-Season Summer 2022

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looks like we will be missing most of the above players until just before South Korea tour starts.

So start of pre-season matches definitely with half the squad plus u21 players

Will update list closer to start of tour, including new incoming players and deleting players who have left Spurs. And listing players who are available !

Who's Torraj and why have I never heard of him? :levyeyes:

Anyone having issues with the official app. Received an email about Rangers ticketing but cant access any options. I cant even log in to view loyalty points, purchases, past tickets, that sort of thing. The whole site has gone to shit.
Or more to the point, i'm being a dullard somewhere or other.
E-ticket site working fine for me

Anyone having issues with the official app. Received an email about Rangers ticketing but cant access any options. I cant even log in to view loyalty points, purchases, past tickets, that sort of thing. The whole site has gone to shit.
I ditched the app months ago. It’s always been shit. Just use the normal website.

If we flew to South Korea today, these are the players in the first team who would be on the plane (including current injuries not called up) :

Goalkeepers - Brandon Austin

Centre Backs - Eric Dier, Japhet Tanganga

Right Backs - Matt Doherty, Emerson Royal

Left Backs - Ivan Perisic, Sergio Reguilon

Centre Midfield - Rodrigo Bentancur, Oliver Skipp, Harry Winks, (& Papa Matar Sarr)

Forwards : Lucas Moura (& Bryan Gil)

Of course the list may change with transfers in and out but we'd need to take a number of u21's !

I don't think anyone uses the app anymore.

Per Charlie Ecclestone (Athletic) :

On the injury front, incidentally, Tanganga, Doherty and Oliver Skipp are all due to be at Hotspur Way in the week starting Monday, June 27 as they step up their recoveries after missing the end of last season. The rest of the squad will return the following week — some later than others, depending on their post-season international commitments.

Sounds like all the injured players from the end of last season, are ready to start pre-season which is great news .

Countdown to South Korea :

Skipp started back on Monday 21 June, and seen training with a few u21's

27 June - Tanganga & Doherty back. per Alistair Gold report

4 July - Players not on international duty due back

8 July - Players who were on international duty back

9th or 10th July - Squad fly to S Korea

13th July - First match v South Korea league

Really can't see any of our internationals featuring in the first match on 13 July, other than a couple off the bench for publicity purposes as they will hardly have started their pre-season fitness regime. With the limited training which even non internationals have time for and the seasonally warm weather in Korea, I suspect the first match will include many players restricted to 45 mins.

And that in turn suggests perhaps half a dozen or more of the u21's will travel to South Korea with the first team squad, despite the overlapping u21 preseason programme of matches.

Pre-season kick-off times confirmed

@SpursOfficial
Mon 27 June 2022, 15:40
Tottenham Hotspur

Further to the initial announcements of our pre-season matches taking place this summer, we can confirm the remaining kick-off times for our fixtures against Team K League in South Korea and AS Roma in Israel.

The match against Team K League – the first of two outings in the Coupang Play Series on our tour of South Korea – will begin at 8pm local time on Wednesday 13 July (12noon in the UK) at the Seoul World Cup Stadium.

Subsequently, our I-Tech Cup fixture against AS Roma at the Sammy Ofer Stadium in Haifa on Saturday 30 July will kick-off at 9.15pm local time in Israel (7.15pm in the UK).

Live on Spursplay...

Our full Men’s pre-season friendly schedule is as follows:
Team K League vs Spurs*, Wednesday 13 July, 12pm KO (UK time), Seoul
Spurs vs Sevilla*, Saturday 16 July, 12pm KO (UK time), Suwon. *Matches broadcast live on SPURSPLAY globally except in Asia – fans in Korea can watch live on Coupang Play, with further Asia broadcast info to be confirmed.
Rangers vs Spurs, Saturday 23 July, 3pm KO, Ibrox
Spurs vs AS Roma, Saturday 30 July, 7.15pm KO (UK time), Haifa

For an annual subscription of £45 (£3.75 a month) – reduced to £35 for Season Ticket Holders and One Hotspur Members

Back
Top Bottom