Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Somehow made it through that second episode....phew! Hopefully that's the worst of it over.

Thoughts:

Ramsdale's Dad is a little too passionate and invested in his son's career in my opinion. Strange guy.
Did Xhaka really say "my suspending is finished" in reference to being able to play again after been sent off?
The physio that Ramsdale met in episode one could talk the hind legs off a fucking donkey.
Didn't spot Partey violating any of Woolwich's female staff but it could be that none of them were unconscious. Will keep a sneaky eye out to see if there's an Easter Egg of him busy raping someone in the background.
The players have to sit through some amount of bollocks with Arteta's "innovative and new coaching ideas". The older players especially must dread what he's going to come out with next. No wonder Aubameyang kept turning up late.

I literally made it 8mins into all or nothing and had to turn it off. I just can’t watch anything to do about that trash can of a club. I hope the Emirates goes up in flames
I feel the same. Think I’ll tune into the last episode (or two) to watch them crash and burn. That’s all I really want.

Innocent until proven guilty ...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/s...inal-conspiracy-involving-Albanian-mafia.html

EXCLUSIVE: Granit Xhaka BOMBSHELL as investigators probing Woolwich star's suspicious booking against Leeds in December are told of a possible criminal conspiracy involving the Albanian mafia​

• FA inquiry into Granit Xhaka's booking was passed on to National Crime Agency
  • FA's investigation was triggered by suspicious betting patterns that emerged
  • Xhaka was booked by referee Andre Marriner for time-wasting in Woolwich win
  • Evidence discovered of sums being wagered in cryptocurrency in markets
By MATT HUGHES FOR THE DAILY MAIL

PUBLISHED: 22:31 BST, 4 August 2022 | UPDATED: 22:53 BST, 4 August 2022

Oh my actual fucking days! This tweet thread.. wow! They’re insane ! Every single one of them are deluded and caught up in this cult like freak show!

EXCLUSIVE: Granit Xhaka BOMBSHELL as investigators probing Woolwich star's suspicious booking against Leeds in December are told of a possible criminal conspiracy involving the Albanian mafia​

Could two of their CMFs get banged up in the same season?

Surely if the national crime agency is investigating a players conduct in relation to fixing events in a game, that player should really be suspended pending the outcome?

If he gets found guilty then it kinda brings in to question every other match he's played in.

He does seem to get carded and sent off quite a bit.

Mind you.... He's probably more detrimental to their team when he actually plays so I guess it's a 'careful what you wish for' situation anyway.

Surely if the national crime agency is investigating a players conduct in relation to fixing events in a game, that player should really be suspended pending the outcome?

If he gets found guilty then it kinda brings in to question every other match he's played in.

He does seem to get carded and sent off quite a bit.

Mind you.... He's probably more detrimental to their team when he actually plays so I guess it's a 'careful what you wish for' situation anyway.

He is not a suspect. Or am i missing something?

He is not a suspect. Or am i missing something?
How can he not be a suspect? He's the one that got the unusual booking for time wasting at the end of a match Wollwich we're winning 4-1 at the exact moment in the game when a large amount of bets were placed that he'd get a booking?

Unless I'm reading it wrong.

Best bit so far in the Woolwich Amazon Cringfest is Aubamayang taking the piss out of Artetas stupid hand rubbing after Leicester game and Arteta being too stupid to realise the piss was being taken, looks like the next episode he loses the captaincy someone must have poiunted the piss take out to Arteta. All his staf seem as boring and as thick as him though

How can he not be a suspect? He's the one that got the unusual booking for time wasting at the end of a match Wollwich we're winning 4-1 at the exact moment in the game when a large amount of bets were placed that he'd get a booking?

Unless I'm reading it wrong.

From Hughes article:

There is no suggestion of wrongdoing on his part

I really don’t understand why more isn’t being made of this match fixing. The guy is still playing in matches. He should be suspended ffs

Back
Top Bottom