Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mwah hahahahahahaha

Stupid cunts.

They really thought benzema would come to that grief pit

Mwahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhhahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah..cough..cough...mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Mike Ashley would rape his own mother for a penny so I think it's safe to take what he says with a bucketload of salt.

I think you are mistaking his singleminded business approach for a money only business approach - yes he doesn't care who he upsets but that doesn't mean he won't make decisions out of spite that potentially costs him money.

That said, he has the best of both worlds in the scenario and PSG will definitely offer more than the Scum.

Fromping isn't a footballer - he's someone who's obtained Internet fame who'll be on Celebrity big brother in several years whoring off his denchness with his pants round his ankles in an attempt to get some kind of music / fashion deal or hanging onto the coattails of someone with a bit of credibility as he ages and begging for pity retweets from Woolwich fans who were impressionable kids when he was belting out his catchy "Leave it, yeah!" bullshit.
The fucking helmet.

Frimpong is Woolwich's equivalent of Livermore, a very average squad player with a questionable future role at the club. I don't think the Spurs fanbase would have much time for Livermore if he made more of an impression off the pitch with his general cuntiness than with footballing displays on it.

Fromping isn't a footballer - he's someone who's obtained Internet fame who'll be on Celebrity big brother in several years whoring off his denchness with his pants round his ankles in an attempt to get some kind of music / fashion deal or hanging onto the coattails of someone with a bit of credibility as he ages and begging for pity retweets from Woolwich fans who were impressionable kids when he was belting out his catchy "Leave it, yeah!" bullshit.
The fucking helmet.

:avbdamn::bow:

Frimpong is Woolwich's equivalent of Livermore, a very average squad player with a questionable future role at the club. I don't think the Spurs fanbase would have much time for Livermore if he made more of an impression off the pitch with his general cuntiness than with footballing displays on it.

Bit disrespectful to Jake to compare him to that thundercunt.

Back
Top Bottom