Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wonder if all our shit talking has tanked his prospects of a move from Spurs.

He might be shite defensively and easily dispossessed, but he could surely offer a lot to some teams. He started the CL final, he was one of the best in that game.

We even got top 4 with the Winksoko midfield.

He might be shite defensively and easily dispossessed, but he could surely offer a lot to some teams. He started the CL final, he was one of the best in that game.

We even got top 4 with the Winksoko midfield.
I think there's something in this. Surely to God Forrest or Everton could use him. I think we have done ourselves and are stuck with him because so few people rate him and the words out.

He's not wanted by Spurs and not wanted by any EPL team.
What's he meant do?
Must be affecting him mentally but heck he got 60 odd k coming in every week so I suppose life can't be bad!

Where did he touch you ?
Or was it your relative / family member?

Tell us your story.
Don't keep in the hate.

And don't you ever forget, with all your shitposting. Even if you do it until the day your heart stops. You will never contribute as much as 1/10 000 to Spurs compared to Winks.

Take a deep breath.
Live a little.

But don't be like this.
It is sad.

Disgusting post and exactly why you’re on ignore

Cunt

Blaming the supporters for his form and then blaming the supporters for any potential transfer deals collapsing ignores one key element with our Harry.

If he stays which looks likely then he should sack his agent. For all his flaws he obviously wants to play and the only way I see that happening at Spurs is if Conte walks.

Brighton Chairman: I think we may be able to get Harry Winks from Spurs for a reasonable price ... you think he could do a job for us , Graham?

Potter: Hmm. Not sure about that. Have you seen what 'The Fighting Cock' boys have been saying about him?

ferris youre still here GIF

No club wants this fella, says a lot about how good he is.

If you can point me at the ITK that had the inside scoop of ANY of our transfer dealings under Partici I'd be glad to see it.

In the absence of that, I'd say Partici runs a pretty tight ship and we have no clue what's going on behind the scenes.

Harry has clearly been told to look for another club; and he has until the end of the window to get the best deal for himself.

Winks would be a fine addition to many teams in the Prem; and the 'Home Grown' premium is an added incentive.

I met the wall one day.
Thats when you know life is over.
I am on borrowoed time
There is no future ahead in time

you live in a bubble
and that bubble is all you have
it is beutiful you have no fear of dying

always wanted to know the joys
or so said by others
children i was never made

A parent i was certanly not
while drinking but