Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Because I am sexually intimidating.

It is what it is.
giphy.gif

It works both ways though. Kane has often been undervalued, I have heard before if Kane was Kaninho and we bought him for £100m he would have been rated better.

English players are home grown which helps squads and know the prem and yes some of them are overrated like Maguire. But Maguire’s failure isn’t a stick too beat Rice with.

Kane is severely undervalued for really stupid reasons, including the fact that he isn’t very athletic and doesn’t do fancy shit with the ball (except create space with simple moves and score and assist a lot of goals!). He is one of only a few English played that are severely undervalued.

Look at Jack Grealish fee. Take a look at Maddison’s. Both of them are severely overvalued. Tons of other example.

If Grealish is with 100 million, Kane should be worth 200 million. His lack of athleticism makes him more valuable in my mind.

Really, I can’t think of any other English player that is undervalued aside from Kane.

Ancelotti wanted PEH when he was at Everton so there might be some truth to their interest.

If we sold him we would need to replace him with another defensively minded midfielder in addition to our search for a more creative midfielder. Conte did not plan on selling PEH this summer.

Back
Top Bottom