Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Cucurella is a really odd signing for £60 million/. He's a nice tidy footballer, but there's nothing special there.

I honestly think if Reguillon went to Brighton, Potter would have him playing just as well.
Fact is, they didn't need him. They've got a perfectly decent LB in Chilwell. Fuck em.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Cunts.

Also they seem to have forgotten how bad Kepa is - he was making mistakes regularly before he was dropped. Honestly, you can see how good teams have had it when things suddenly go "against" them by the reaction of their fanbase.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Cunts.

Also they seem to have forgotten how bad Kepa is - he was making mistakes regularly before he was dropped. Honestly, you can see how good teams have had it when things suddenly go "against" them by the reaction of their fanbase.
Absolutely. chavs, Mancs had it so easy for so long.
and this weekend they’ll all have meltdowns.

Angry Mood GIF by Tennis TV

Oops 3-0 loss at Leeds

Very careless. Hope other managers can see how Leeds did it and repeat it against Chelsea

They lost their two starting CB's this summer and not sure that despite spending £100m + that they are not better than last season. Time will tell but maybe finishing 3rd may be too much of a stretch this season ?

Last edited:
Its consequential.

Had they held on last week they win today. We may have lost yesterday.

Let's keep on getting results but only way is to not take any team lightly.

Forest will need to be contained.

Last edited:
Oops 3-0 loss at Leeds

Very careless. Hope other managers can see how Leeds did it and repeat it against Chelsea

They lost their two starting CB's this summer and not sure that despite spending £100m + that they are not poorer than last season. Time will tell but maybe finishing 3rd may be too much of a stretch this season ?
It's very early days, but:

We are +7 points versus the same fixtures last year
Already 3 points above them
Didn't give them 3 points they had last year.

They finished 4 points above us last year and we gave them six.

I'm sure with the window still open they'll wank cash to save the day.

It's very early days, but:

We are +7 points versus the same fixtures last year
Already 3 points above them
Didn't give them 3 points they had last year.

They finished 4 points above us last year and we gave them six.

I'm sure with the window still open they'll wank cash to save the day.

Too early to gloat.

But I'm pleased their signings to date haven't really helped them from what can be seen so far.

We can't control who they spend money on but I think someone like Auba (ex Woolwich) could be ideal for them - would probably repeat his playing from Woolwich and cost them millions without delivering a bean

Was/is never gonna happen like that , for us, with Kane tenderly jogging around up front; setting a low-key tone for the rest of the team.

Conte has to address this asap and drop Harry in a bit and let son/kulu/richy provide spark in our pressing, that ignites the rest of the team.

If Jesus fronted that scum side with kane-tier pressing, they wouldn't be playing like they are.

Kane just isn't able.

Conte needs to stop pretending not to see it, and work around it.

Hard for me to believe Conte simply doesn't recognize it. Maybe the club policy at the moment is to stroke Kane brothers ego for the pending contract negotiation. Who knows what the fuck would be going on. I would just hate to see the club getting hostage for the contract again.

This is the season. Maybe the last chance. Don't want to see crumble again and be content for making top 4 again

Cucurella is a really odd signing for £60 million/. He's a nice tidy footballer, but there's nothing special there.

I honestly think if Reguillon went to Brighton, Potter would have him playing just as well.
Think they were looking at him as the next Kante

Tuchel’s post match interview couldn’t have been more salty …

“b..but … we were the better team. They were lucky with their finishing and we gifted them two goals … and we had to get a BUS to Leeds (*well actually, the players flew, but … a bus … for a journey of less than 200 miles!).. wah wah … boo hoo!”

Love it
:conterubhands:

Back
Top Bottom