Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hahaha, brilliant!

But who would they get in?

Poch?

Sad Jim Carrey GIF
They'll probably try for Zidane.

Hard for me to believe Conte simply doesn't recognize it. Maybe the club policy at the moment is to stroke Kane brothers ego for the pending contract negotiation. Who knows what the fuck would be going on. I would just hate to see the club getting hostage for the contract again.

This is the season. Maybe the last chance. Don't want to see crumble again and be content for making top 4 again
Don't think Harrry has anything against dropping off and, virtually, having a free role, tbh.

He always gets his goals.

It's Conte who needs to get his head out the sand and stop pretending it'll be ok, long term.

It won't.

We've gotten away with it.

You only had to watch pre-season to see how dysfunctional they are. Yes, I know it's only pre-season but you could see it wasn't all quite right there.

They don't have a striker but also don't have the personnel to get away without playing one. Their depth in defence is horrendous. Why they're playing James as a centre back is beyond me. Loftus-Cheek against us at RWB works because the system required someone with knowledge of playing central to counteract and nullify Conte's tactics. It was never going to be on against Leeds.

Cucurella was a strange signing too. I like Cucurella, fantastic player but Brighton had their pants down and it almost seems like they signed him just so Man City couldn't. I cant even tell you who their depth at centre back is when James is playing there. Chalobah? And I think they're trying to get rid of him. Sounds like they're genuinely going to splash £80,000,000 or so on Fofana too. Ouch.

They'll hit a run of form at some point this season, I have no doubt, because they have a squad of great players. But it's not all well there.

Our comeback last weekend has them a bit rattled, and today's performance was a hangover from it. Sort of like us battering the scum last season and then they shit themselves again the following match @Newcastle.

Let's hope it drags on for the whole season.

You only had to watch pre-season to see how dysfunctional they are. Yes, I know it's only pre-season but you could see it wasn't all quite right there.

They don't have a striker but also don't have the personnel to get away without playing one. Their depth in defence is horrendous. Why they're playing James as a centre back is beyond me. Loftus-Cheek against us at RWB works because the system required someone with knowledge of playing central to counteract and nullify Conte's tactics. It was never going to be on against Leeds.

Cucurella was a strange signing too. I like Cucurella, fantastic player but Brighton had their pants down and it almost seems like they signed him just so Man City couldn't. I cant even tell you who their depth at centre back is when James is playing there. Chalobah? And I think they're trying to get rid of him. Sounds like they're genuinely going to splash £80,000,000 or so on Fofana too. Ouch.

They'll hit a run of form at some point this season, I have no doubt, because they have a squad of great players. But it's not all well there.
Signing Cucurella for what they did when they don't have a striker is certainly an interesting choice...

Seems like their new owner wanted to build goodwill with flashy signings (Sterling, Koulibaly) but not sure if the underlying squad building approach has been smart.

That's what has impressed me most about our window, we have strengthened in all the right areas.

Back
Top Bottom