Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

All three lowered by chopper into World of Woowlich to fireworks and ticker tape while we sing "Woolwich, join us soon for some more bargain hunting" All the legs go back to one big "NO". It could be a winning score in this match, but don't tell the reds!

I suspect the delay in announcing Lamela is connected with the imminent departure of Bale. If as many have speculated Erik is to wear the number 11 shirt it complicates matters. If Lamela was to be on the bench this Sunday wearing number 11 before the Bale deal was announced the media would have a melt down.

I believe the Lamela deal to be done and dusted due to the fact he briefly appeared on our squad list on the official Premier League site earlier today. That to me suggests his paperwork has been completed and thus he was added before Tottenham requested his removal.

I suspect the delay in announcing Lamela is connected with the imminent departure of Bale. If as many have speculated Erik is to wear the number 11 shirt it complicates matters. If Lamela was to be on the bench this Sunday wearing number 11 before the Bale deal was announced the media would have a melt down.

I believe the Lamela deal to be done and dusted due to the fact he briefly appeared on our squad list on the official Premier League site earlier today. That to me suggests his paperwork has been completed and thus he was added before Tottenham requested his removal.
He can wear a random number and just swap it when the numbers are made official.

I'd personally love that

fuck the shit stirring media

Bent is the only one that looks the same.
sw50sw8sw578.gif

What about Eriksen? Was he on that list as well?

Back
Top Bottom